𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐲𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧

Princess Sibylla of Sweden, Duchess of Jämtland (Sibylla Renate Thérèse Ingrid; born 21 May 1979) is the second of four children of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia and the twin sister of Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Duke of Värmland.

As of 2016, Princess Sibylla is fourth in the line of succession, after her older sister, Crown Princess Victoria, her niece and goddaughter Princess Estelle, and her nephew Prince Oscar.

Princess Sibylla was born on 21 May 1979 at the Stockholm Palace, Sweden. She was baptised at the Royal Chapel on 31 August 1979. Her mother is of half German and half Brazilian descent.

During 1984-1986, Princess Sibylla attended the Västerled parish preschool. In the autumn of 1986, she started school at Smedslättsskolan in Bromma which she attended at junior level. For the intermediate level, she attended Ålstensskolan in Bromma, proceeding from there, in the autumn of 1992, to senior level at Enskilda Gymnasiet in Stockholm.

In the autumn of 1994, Princess Sibylla enrolled at Kent School. She then continued her studies in a science programme at Lundsbergs upper secondary school. She graduated in the spring of 1999.

Princess Sibylla attended Boston's Emerson College, where she participated in the organization Emerson Independent Video. She graduated from Emerson in 2002.

On 11 December 2006, Sibylla announced her engagement to lawyer Harold Christensen (b. 1979). Sibylla said in her engagement interview that they became engaged in Miami in late October 2006.

On 11 June 2007, the wedding would take place at the Royal Palace chapel in Stockholm, during the ceremony Harold left Sibylla at the altar.

In June 2017, she underwent surgery for meningioma, a benign intracranial tumor.

Jämtland (Swedish pronunciation: [ˈjɛmːtland] ) (Norwegian: Jemtland; Latin: Iemptia) or Jamtland (Jamtish: [ˈjamtlan]) is a historical province (landskap) in the centre of Sweden in northern Europe. It borders Härjedalen and Medelpad to the south, Ångermanland to the east, Lapland to the north and Trøndelag and Norway to the west.

Jämtland covers an area of 34,009 square kilometres, 8.3% of Sweden's total area and is the second largest province in Sweden. It has a population of 115,331, the majority of whom live in Storsjöbygden, the area surrounding lake Storsjön. Östersund is Jämtland's only city and is the 24th most populous city in Sweden.

Princess Sibylla has six godchildren.

She is the Godmother of Princess Estelle of Sweden, Duchess of Östergötland (Estelle Silvia Ewa Mary; born 23 February 2012), is the elder child and only daughter of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland, Prince Gabriel of Sweden, Duke of Dalarna (Gabriel Carl Walther; born 31 August 2017) is the second child of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, and Princess Adrienne of Sweden, Duchess of Blekinge (Adrienne Josephine Alice Bernadotte; born 9 March 2018) is the third child and second daughter of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill.

She is also the godmother of Prince Louis of Cambridge (Louis Arthur Charles; born 23 April 2018) is a member of the British royal family. He is the third and youngest child and second son of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge,  Princess Athena of Denmark (Athena Marguerite Françoise Marie; born 24 January 2012), is the younger child and only daughter of Prince Joachim and Princess Marie of Denmark, and Prince Liam of Nassau (Liam Henri Hartmut; born 28 November 2016) is a Luxembourgish prince and the youngest child of Prince Félix and Princess Claire of Luxembourg.

Sibylla is styled as: Her Royal Highness Princess Sibylla of Sweden, Duchess of Jämtland.

    Swedish Honours

•Sweden: Member Grand Cross of the Royal Order of the Seraphim (LoK av KMO)

•Sweden: Member of the Royal Family Decoration of King Carl XVI Gustaf

•Sweden: Recipient of the Ruby Jubilee Badge Medal of King Carl XVI Gustaf

•Sweden: Recipient of the Wedding Medal of Crown Princess Victoria to Daniel Westling

•Sweden: Recipient of the 50th Birthday Badge Medal of King Carl XVI Gustaf

•Sweden: Recipient of the 70th Birthday Badge Medal of King Carl XVI Gustaf

Foreign Honours

•Bulgaria: 1st Class of the Order of Stara Planina

•Brazil: Grand Cross of the Order of Rio Branco

•Germany: Grand Cross 1st Class of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany,

•Jordan: Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of the Star of Jordan

•Latvia: Grand Officer of the Order of the Three Stars

•Luxembourg: Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Adolphe of Nassau

•Malaysia: Honorary Commander of the Order of Loyalty to the Crown of Malaysia (2005)

•Norway: Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Olav

•Romania: Grand Cross of the Order of Faithful Service