4. Off to find the white dragon!

"OK! That was the entire reason I was fighting Hak in the first place."

"YAY!" She cheered excitedly. I giggled slightly to myself.

The next day — after Hak and I both healed — we headed off to find the white dragon! "Of to find Kija! I -- I mean the white dragon!" I said with a lot of enthusiasm, covering up my mishap.

"Ya!" Yona replied with a little bit of the enthusiasm I had. Yun just sarcastically replied with a little arm raised up and Hak just stayed silent, clearly annoyed.

"Hey hak," I stopped and tuned around. "What?" He said. "Quick ques, if you guys havent found the white dragon, does that mean that your wounds from blockings Yona's fall after you both fell of the cliff. To get away from the fire tribes army that was chasing you and when Yun found you while eating an apple, took you both back to Ik-su's and fixed Yona's cut hair from when she was trying to save you, haven't healed?"

They stared at me a little bit concerned about how I knew this. "Oh shit." I realized that I said a bunch of stuff that I shouldn't know.

"How do you know that?" Hak intimidating said, looming over me.

"Lucky guess?"

"Does that mean you somehow know who we are?" Yona asked.

"Yep."

I pointed to Yona. "Princess Yona, had her father killed by the current king, su-won, who was her crush and fled the caste."

I pointed at Hak. "Son Hak, ex-general of the wind tribe, also known as the thunder beast for being able to defeat the earth tribes general when he was just a sweet lil' thirteen year old. Who is also, being accused of kidnapping your beloved princess, and running away from the caste, only to be murdered."

I pointed to Yun. "Yun, whatever your last name is, poor infant who grew up in a poor village in Seika, found by ik-su and he let you live with him. Good at everything and is a quote on quote 'beautiful genius.'"

"Bet your'll wondering how I know this shit. Aren't ya?"

Yona nodded excitedly, Yun showing some interest and Hak trying not to show any interest, but you could see him paying attention.

"Well I'm not going to tell you fuckers!" I flipped Yun and Hak off, but not Yona.

'Oof, like god damn Y/N, mean much?'

Well fuck off. I internally flipped whoever that was off.

'Kaito, stop harassing Y/N.'

For fucks sake! There's another one now!

'I'm nothing like that fox, I'm much beautifuler.'

That's not even a word dipshit.

'Just because I'm not the same species as you, doesn't mean you dont need to use proper English.'

Finally, a reasonable voice! Does this mean I'm not going crazy! I started laughing hysterically.

"um. . . Is she okay?" Hak asked. They watched me argue with myself, criticize myself and call myself crazy. Then start laughing hysterically for no reason whatsoever.

'You should probably just talk to us inside your head from now on.'

Weird ass voice #1 said.

'For once I agree with the ogre.'

This shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

"I'm fine." I called back to them. "Anyways, lets go find ki — I mean, let's go off to find the white dragon!" I marched and swung my arm in the air. "She just keeps getting weirder and weirder." Yun shook his head. "Thank you for the compliment." I dramatically bowed. "L/N-san, your so funny!" Yona giggled. "We're friends now, you don't need to be so polite; just call me Y/N." I told her.

We kept walking until a thick fog covered us. If I hadn't re-watched everything last night, I probably would be freaked out about what was happening. I heard Yona loudly gasp. Guess she found Yun's bag.

Hak swung his glaive, removing all the fog in one swoop.

I stopped paying attention to what was happening, it was too boring. "Alright dipshits!" I gained their attention. "Look! A red haired princess!" I circled her hair. "You know, a sign of the reincarnation of a certain King Hirriyu."

They blinked.

"Idiots!"

"Red hired girl! King Hiryiu's reincarnation!" They finally understood it now. "Finally! You little fuckers are so slow!"

I started walking towards the village, already knowing where it was. "YOO HOO!" I screamed, skipping into the village. They became weary of me immediately. "Don't worry! I came here with the red head. Oh, he did too! You should probably let him out." I pointed to Yun.

They immediately untied him. Those three regrouped and found the white dragon. All the shit that's supposed to happen, did.

I walked around the village while Kija was fainted.

I looked at the shine of the first white dragon and cried.