Chapter 1

I was drawing in my bedroom, I was drawing a picture of Matt.I added the freckles on his cheeks and then set my pencil down beside my sketchbook, admiring my work. I  bit my lip and picked up my pencil again, doodling hearts around Matt. Tord practically knocked down my door and I jumped falling back in my chair. "Tord! Have you ever heard of knocking?" I exclaimed getting up from the floor. 

   "Nope" Tord replied with a blank expression. I sighed "What was so important that you had to come in here like that anyway?" I asked, picking up my chair. "Oh, I just wanted to see what you were doing" Tord answered with a smile, putting his hands behind his back. Ringo pranced into my room and jumped up next to my sketchbook. Ringo looked at it before batting it off of my desk. 

   The sketchbook landed in front of Tord, with the picture that I had drawn facing him. Tord cocked an eyebrow and picked up the sketchbook. I snatched the sketchbook and held it tightly to my chest. Tord smirked "Crush on the narcissistic eh?" he asked smugly. My face heated up, "Wha- No!" I protested, growing even redder by the second. 

   Tord laughed "You're a horrible liar Edd" he pointed out. Tom popped his head into my  room "I didn't know Edd was part tomato" Tom said with a chuckle. "STOP IT!" I shouted, hiding my face. "Ooooo...feisty" Tord teased with another laugh. "What is he so worked up about?" Tom asked, looking at Tord. I uncovered my face and glared at Tord with menacing brown eyes "Don't you dare" I snapped at the Norwegian. 

  Tord smirked at Edd "He likes narcissistic" he blurted out. "TORD" I yelled throwing a punch at Tord, but Tord dodged it. "Hey if anyone is going to punch Tord it's going to be me!" Tom declared, pointing at himself. "Woah calm down there Edd," Tord remarked with a smirk. "Hey, guys!" Matt squeaked with a wave, entering my room. 

"Oh hey Matt," Tord said with a sly smile. He approached the ginger and put his arm around him "There's something Cola boy wants to tell you" he informed, with an innocent smile. "No there isn't!" I protested with a nervous laugh. Matt looked at Tord and then at me, clearly confused about what was going on. Tom went behind the two and right before Tord was about to tell Matt he jerked him back by his hood.

   Tord coughed and Tom put the Norwegian in a chokehold. "Say anything and I'll choke you out Tord Larrson" Tom growled into his ear. I cast Tom a look that said thank you before smiling at Matt "Tord was just making up stuff" I lied before grabbing Matt by his arms and guiding him into the living room before Tord could say another word.