Chapter 72

Martin POV

The feeling of having a shower after a long flight is the best my lazy self conscious can desire.

Fresh and clean!

I put on deodorant and a little bit of cologne, clean underwear and approximately dry my hair with the towel.

Now... What do I have with me to wear?

Taking a look into the bag, I notice that Watse put in some t-shirts and two pairs of jeans, sweatpants and a belt.

I'll go for a total black look, so I take out a black slim t-shirt, which I will wear after I dry my hair, and a pair of skinny jeans.

Wet legs and skinny jeans are definitely not friends, and now that my legs have some muscle on them, they are enemies.

Once I have put on my pants, I head out bringing the t-shirt with me and meet Chris in the corridor.

"Bro.... Do you lift?" he asks me.

"Yep. Do you?"

"Yes. Do you want to do one session sometimes?"

I nod.

"Sure. When?"

"Monday?"

"Ok, text me where and at what time..."

"Ok. I'll see"

He walks into the bathroom and closes the door, while I get back to the living room.

Christina is on the sofa looking at her computer, so I sit next to her.

"Hi. Do you mind if I stay without a t-shirt until my hair is dry?"

"Not at all. Are you getting a gym addicted or what?"

"Hahahahha.... Noo. I am going to the gym to try to stay healthy"

"Good"

"When is Minerva coming back?"

She checks the time on her computer screen.

"Mhh, she should be here in minutes. Why don't we scare her to death?"

"Sounds good. She once hid under my bed and grabbed my ankle in the middle of the night, so...."

"What a cruel friend I have.... You can hide in her closet room and come out when she undresses"

"I don't know if I can. You know...."

"Oh, come on Martijn. We all know that you two will end up fucking sooner or later...."

Wait. Does she know about me and Miné doing things?

For sure, she knows.

"Oh, come on"

"Martijn, you don't need to hide anything from us, we already know that you two are getting really close"

"I already figured that out..."

Christina is attracted by something which I don't know. She just moves her sight away from me.

"I heard the building door close. Hide in her closet!"

I immediately get up from the couch and put on my t-shirt while walking to her room.

Chris brings my bag in his room to avoid Minerva to figure out that I'm here.

I enter her room and close the door behind me, doing the same with her closet door.

Now I only have to wait until she finds me.

A few minutes passed, when I finally hear her voice.

'Hello everyone!' she says.

The guys say hello too and I hear some footsteps coming closer, so I move to the side of the door. She enters her bedroom and I think I heard her heavy bag landing with a thud on the floor. Her footsteps are just in front of the closet and she opens the door, but of course she can't see me, because I am behind it.

Now, it's the time.

She's removing her hoodie, so before she undresses completely I come out from behind the door, closing it, and saying.

"Are you already undressing? Ok, damn"

She screams, scared to death, but when she figures out that it's me, she yells

"Go fuck yourself Martijn!"

and jumps on me for an hug.

I finally can hold her in my arms while she is glued at me.

"I missed you....." she says happily while I put her down.

"Awww, me too. I suppose you liked the surprise...."

"Sure, I did!" she says still a little shocked.

"I will be all yours for the weekend"

"So, does that mean that you are staying here?"

"Of course...."

Laughing happily we get out of the room and walk to the kitchen, where Minerva yells at the guys a 'you could have told me!!!'

"Girl..... Come on. How could we ruin this surprise?" Chris tells her.

"Well. OK.... Ok."

Christina then tells her friend, pointing at me

"His bag is on my bed...."

Miné holds my hand and takes me to Christina's room, which I've never seen before, even if I have been here for a while.
I grab my belongings and we walk in what will be our room for the night.

We end up on the bed, talking about what happened during the past month.

"Not that much" she says "how about you??? "

"I worked a lot, you have no idea"

"Oh, I can tell that. You look quite tired"

"I know that I look like shit, please forgive me"

"Man, you look great. And don't think that I didn't notice your bigger chest...." she says laying on my torso, with me cuddling her.

"Actually there's one waaaay bigger difference"

She pushes her up to better look at me from another perspective, trying to find some differences.

"I don't know...."

"You seriously can't see it?"

She scrolls her head looking at my eyes.

"My legs, lol."

"Really? " she asks grabbing my thigh and squeezing.

"Yes. We worked out in between programs and sleep, and here we are"

"But still no abs...." she says lifting my t-shirt to look at my middle.

"I'm allergic to abs...."

Laughing she kisses my belly button and then covers it with the t-shirt, coming back to lay on me.

"Marty.... I missed being here with you, talking about the most stupid topics and cuddling"

"Oh. You have no idea..."