Chapter 6

Bricks POV

I stared at my red walls. I sighed and closed my eyes. I saw flashes of a gang attacking me. I scream and sat right up. I looked around and saw Boomer and Butch looking at me with worried eyes.

I just shooked my head and Butch came to sit next to me as Boomer picked up the broken glass. Wait broken glass.

"Why did you break your mirror, dude?" Butch asked as I rubbed the back of my head.

"I dont know. I really dont know." I said as Boomer sighed.

"Are you ok?" Boomer asked as he threw out the glass.

"I think so." I said as Butch scoffed.

"Well man. I think you need help, sorry its true." Butch said as I sighed and nodded.

"I know. Lets go out and hang out like old times." I said as Boomer laughed.

"Old times!" We all said together as we laughed and fell to the ground holding onto our stomachs. I got up and wiped away the tears from my eyes.

We all ran outside and transfromed. We all flew up to the sky. I did red loops, Boomer did swirls as Butch made zigged sags. We laughed and wrote the Rodwyruffs Boys was here.

"Yeah!" Butch yelled as we high fived each other.

"Awesome!" Boomer yelled as we did flips.

"Way too cool!" I yelled as we stop and catch our breath.

"Guys we should do aomething for the girls." I said as I saw the girls walking out the store with bags.

"Yeah!" Boomer said as Butch and him high fived.

"Here!" I said as I started to write 'I love you, Blossom! Forever and Always! ~Brick~.

Boomer and Butch the same but with Bubbles and Buttercups names. We saw the girls transformed and flew up to us.

Blossoms POV

We walked out of Food Lion and walked to Bubbles blue bug.

"Blossom look." Bubbles said as I looked up I saw red streaks and Brick smirking.

"Hyper Blossom!" I yelled.

"Rolling Bubbles!" Bubbles yelled.

"Powered Buttercup!" Buttercup yelled. We flew up to the boys. They smiled and I crashed into Brick.

He hugged me tight and I smashed my lips to his. He stumbed but kissed me back. I smiled and wrapped my arns around his neck. I pulled apart to see Bubbles and Boomer smiling and triwling. Buttercup and Butch doing flips and writing they was here.

"I love you too, Brick. Forever and Always. Blossom." I said as Brick smashed his lips on mine.