Chapter 3

Bricks POV

I woke up to screaming. I ran downstairs and saw Buttercup and Bubbles. Buttercup and Bubbles looked at me. Bubbles face was telling to run. Buttercups face was telling me that she was going to kill me.

"BRICK JOJO IMA KILL YOU!" Buttercup yelled as she slammed me to the wall. I heard a crack.

"Why?" I asked as she grabbed the arm I cut.

"Blossom, your making her back to her old self!" She yelled as she slammed me again. I felt blood tickled down my arm.

"What do you mean?" I asked hoping she wouldnt feel the blood.

"Shes drinking, she locked herself in her room an--. What the hell!" She yelled as she looked at her hand, blood. My blood covered her hand.

"Brick?!?!" Butch and Boomer said shakly. Buttercup pulled up my selve amd the cuts was exposed. I heard Boomer scream and Butch shooked his head.

"Man, you said you didnt." Butch said as he hugged Boomer.

"I-i-i sorry." I said as Bubbles phone rang.

"BC, Blossom shes in the hostipal." Bubbles said as all eyes went on her.

"Why?" Buttercup asked.

"She was stolen last night by a gang. She was found by a subway. And she was uncousis. " Bubbles said as tears fell down her face.

I ran out and flew to the hostipal. I flew up and saw she was in the fifth floor.

"Blossom!" I said as I fell through the window. I tumbled and jumped up to her side. I grabbed her and lighty, and kissed each of her knuckles.

"I love you so much." I whrispered and pressed my lips to her forehead.

"Just please stay with me." I said as I heard a door opened. I whipped my head around and saw a man, actually a group.