Chapter 2

Blossoms POV

I got out of my car and ran to the lunchroom to meet Bubbles and Buttercup. I looked around and saw no one. I sighed and sat at our usaul table.

I grabbed out 'First Sight'. I opened to my book to my page. I felt someone looking over my shoulder. I looked up and saw a boy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Light tan skin, he smiled showing his perfect white teeth.

"Hello, im Jay." He said as he held out his hand.

"Im Blossom." I said I shooked his hand. He laughed and sat next to me.

"You should read 'The Maze Runner'." He said as I giggled.

"Already read it, and 'Sorch Trails'. They was really good I like it how Thomas helps Tessra." I said as he chuckled.

"I think I found a keeper." Jay said as I turned red. I heard Buttercups snickers through the doors. I looked at the door not wanting Jay to leave for some reason.

Jay looked at me with worried eyes. He held out his hand, I looked at it not knowing what to do.

"Do you really want to stay here?" Jay asked. I shooked my head, and grabbed his hand. I left my bag behind, I giggled and he took me to his locker.

"Wow, you actually followed me." Jay said as he laughed. I giggled and held on to my stomach.

"I know right." I said as I fell to the ground. He looked at me with worried eyes and I wiped the tears from my face. Just because I laughed to hard.

"Blossom, I know this is crazy but I feel something for you." Jay said as I looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Jay I lo---." He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. From the corner of my eye I saw a red head boy.

Bricks POV

I ran as soon I saw that. She was going to say she loved him too. I felt hot tears fall down my face. I ran to the lunchroom and wiped the tears from my face. I ran to Butch.

"I need you car keys." I said to him the others looked at me.

"Why bro?" Butch asked.

"I need to get something." I said as I saw from the corner of I saw Blossom running in. "Now!" I yelled as Butch flinched and threw me the keys.

I ran past Blossom. I heard her call my name, I kept running to Butchs Mustang. I unlocked and put the key in.

I drove all the way home. I ran to our bathroom and saw a black and red outlined bag. I locked the door and tooked out a blood stained razor.

"Hello old friend." I whrispered and pulled up my left arm sevle. I saw sares there, I traced them with the razor.

I felt a cold sharp pain. I felt blood fell down my arm. I made more marks. I left some tears fall down my face.

"Yo bro, you in there?" Butch asked as he bang on the door.

"Uhh, yeah hold up." I said as ai threw my razor in the bag. I grabbed a rag and wiped blood off my arm. My brothers doesnt know I cut.

I opened the door and Butch raised an eyebrow at me.

"Dude, you skip school." He said as I wided my eyes.

"I missed three classes!" I yelled as Boomer ran up to me. He hugged me and I hugged him. I forgot my arm was wet. Boomer pulled back.

"Brick? Whats on your arm?" Boomer asked as Butch looked at me.

"N-n-othing." I lied. Boomer sighed and shooked his head.

"I know." He whrispered. I widedmy eyes and he ran downstairs.

"Brick, you dont cut right?" Butch asked. I shooked my head. He nodded and ran after Boomer. I took a deep breath and walked to my room. I layed on the bed and I felt wetness on my arm and smelled my blood. I sighed and closed my eyes. Let the darkness take over