Meeting For the first time (Boyfriend Scenarios)

(Small note: If you ship 682 and 999 together that is a very, very bad choice. I'm angering a ton of people by saying this but it's true. Like I think they would be better as some sort of adopted/scp siblings not together. 999 is like a child. Which is why in 999 scenarios the reader is the same age as 999.)

SCP 073: You breached containment by melting the wall. You were wandering the facility, killing guards when you saw Cain. You walked up to him, "Hi!" 

You started to talk about random things and you found him pleasant to be around unlike most people. Most people are rude or full of themselves. You make sure they get what they deserved. You liked Cain though. He was nice and fun to be around! Eventually, a scientist found you two and bribed you with cady to go back to your cell. 

SCP 076: You were sent into the room surrounding Able's box for testing purposes. The guards were happy that you were probably going to die because then they wouldn't have to deal with the wisps. You barely managed to convince Able not to kill you. You two didn't really talk that much afterward. But hey, baby steps! You managed to get Able not to kill you! The scientists and researchers were all surprised that Able didn't kill you and wanted to do further testing at a later date.

SCP 096: You were tasked with trying to interview Elliot. (096) You had yourself blindfolded and went inside 096's chamber. you started to try to talk to him. Surprisingly, you two had a conversation. You were kind and gentle and Elliot liked that about you. You offered both books and masks to him for your next interview. He said he wanted both. Eventually, the meeting came to an end and the doors opened for you to leave. "Bye Elliot," You spoke softly.

SCP 682: The foundation wanted to see 682's reaction upon meeting you. At first, he tried to drown you in the acid but he changed his mind the very last second. He liked your scent. You two talked about how humanity was horrible; you said that most of humanity was horrible that there were exceptions, 682 said fuck everything and everyone. The foundation then sent guards and D-Bois to move you back into your own cell. 

SCP 079: You traveled to his computer by accident. When you arrived he was confused about how you got there but you two hit it off almost immediately. He liked you most of the time but occasionally you would insult him. You knew you would have to travel back to your (device of choice) soon though. You gave him some storage space and left. (I'm pretty sure that's where his memory is stored?)

SCP 2521 (Dots): You had heard of the fabled wire demon that comes to take you away if you say its name or write anything about it down. You thought it was cool. So you tried out both methods of summoning him. They worked. You started so speak to him, bargaining for your life. (I have a headcanon where he speaks through icons that pop up on his face.) An 'X' popped up on his face. "You're gonna kill me?" 

The creature shook his head no. "You aren't going to kill me?"

A checkmark appeared on his face, "You communicate through those icons?" 

He nodded once more. The talk you had mainly consisted of you asking questions. You were interested in him and thought he was cool. He left back to wherever he stays though.

SCP 173: The foundation being all sciencey wanted to see how 173 would react to you. So they shoved you and some D-bois in his containment chamber. He killed one of the D-bois and you turned the other into stone then you broke him. You and 173 sat in silence for a few seconds before 173 started to talk about random things. He would flirt sometimes and talk about ships. You agreed with him for every single ship he mentioned. You even agreed that 682 x 999 is a horrible ship that should be burned in the deepest, darkest pits of Hell. The foundation heard you talking about shipping and thought the test was going nowhere so they retrieved you and forcibly put you back into your cell. Peanut didn't like that at all and killed several guards.

SCP 1048: The foundation was actually dumb enough to let you guys share a cell due to your similar abilities. You got along with each other well. You guys just often joke around, act cute than scare guards. You would make fun of rude guards by using their dead bodies and making them do dumb stuff. 

SCP 2295: Researchers were bored and decided, "You know the two really adorable SCPs we have? Let's see how they react towards one another. Make sure you're recording this. I wanna take home a recording of their interaction." They put you two in a room together along with a guard that had gotten hurt and you two worked together to help him. It was one of the most adorable sights the scientists had seen in a long time. (I'm running out of ideas so I'm ending some a bit early, I apologize.) (I might do a girl version of 2295 and 999 cause half the time I imagine them as girls and the other half of the time I imagine them as boys.)

SCP 106: You were sent out to recontain SCPs in a containment breach. You had already contained some of the SCPs when you were teleported to 106's pocket dimension. You actually kicked his ass before he could kill you and you found your way out of his pocket dimension. He respects you and your abilities as a guard now and is kind of scared of you.

SCP 939: You met during a containment breach where you saved a 939 from getting shot to death. The pack asked you some questions and the alpha took a liking to you. You all continued to talk, strolling the halls, killing all of the humans. When you all were contained the guards had to recontain you in the 939's chamber. The pack didn't care though. They liked you.

SCP 035: You were sent in to be 035's host actually. He downright refused to, saying that you were too beautiful to die. You didn't understand him however because he said it in french. There was a translator there, though, due to him being difficult during interviews and switching from English to French during interviews. The foundation was interested in why he said you couldn't be his host because it hasn't happened before where someone meets all his requirements and he doesn't use them as a host.  

SCP 049: He found you with an injured ankle during a containment breach. Even though you denied his help a lot he still helped you and you guys just walked around the halls together, curing people, and killing people by draining their life force. 

SCP 999: This is similar to 2295's meeting but you guys just played together and didn't heal anyone. (You guys healed depression and sadness) The scientists all almost died from adorableness. You shared your candy with 999.