About You (Boyfriend Scenarios)

SCP 073: Your a Keter classed scp. You can make things and living creatures very hot, to the point where they melt or very cold to the point that they become living popsicles. You can breach containment fairly easily because you can melt the walls no matter what the walls are. You are addicted to sweets and the foundation normally bribes you into not breaching containment with them. Your outfit is an adorable pastel one. (If you guys want I can make an outfit for you. Same for all the other versions of you.)

SCP 076: You're a D-Boi. Most of the guards are scared of you because of your 'pets'. Surprisingly, the foundation has not found out about your extremely weird, scary pets. Your pets are wisps. They are black, shadowy whisps that have an aura that strikes fear surrounding them. If you didn't have to wear the stupid, itchy, orange jumpsuit you would wear something black, kinda emoish and kinda like a biker at the same time. 

SCP 096: You're a researcher. You are thought highly of because of how many successful interviews you've had with scps. Your outfit is a lab coat with a crop top and a short skirt.

SCP 682: You are an SCP, classed as Euclid. You can communicate with reptiles and get them to do your bidding. You don't like controlling them, however, because you think it's violating them. You have snake-like eyes.

SCP 079: You are an SCP that can travel through electronics. You are classed as Euclid because the foundation doesn't know much about you. 

●●|●●●●●|●●|●: You live alone and aren't really special. You like to do dares and try things like summoning demons, creepypastas, and more. This behavior of yours gets you into sticky situations often.

SCP 173: You were stuck in a statute for who knows how long. You are basically Medusa without the snake hair. With just a simple look, if you want anything can turn into stone.

SCP 1048: You can make things come to life and obey your every command. 

SCP 2295: You can project anything within your forcefield(?) of healing. You care for anyone except if they do something really bad. The foundation loves you.

SCP 106: You are a security guard at the foundation. Almost half of the SCPs are scared of you. You are incredibly skilled with all sorts of weaponry and have mastered multiple forms of fighting. You have a high pain tolerance as well. You're the best of the best.

SCP 939: You are a wolf. You can change the size and color of your body as well as turning human(with wolf ears). You are classed as Euclid. 

SCp 035: You are a D-Boi and nearly all of the foundation hates you. You are very, very surprised that you aren't dead yet. 

SCP 049: You are classed as Keter. You manipulate the lifeforce of any living thing as long as they are in your vicinity of magical reach. The foundation has a lot of trouble containing you.

SCP 999: You can make any sorts of candy, sweets, or dessert appear. You are extremely tiny and short. The foundation loves you just as much as 999 or 458. (Da pizza box ._.) 

(If you guys want me to add any more SCPs I will! Just comment them in the comment section! Bye Stars!)