Vicious England Team...

SETS ON: INDIA VS ENGLAND 2 TEST SERIES IN ENGLAND JAN-2020

Back story: 1st match ended as a draw. Openers Rohit and Mayank dismissal in the first session after losing the toss came as a blow to the Indian team but to be specific none were at there best expect for Jassi. It was for Jassi and rain the losing match ended as a draw.

Virat @press conferance before 2nd test.

"Jofra Archer has given a statement that England will win this series for sure. So Mr Kohli what is your say on that?" an English reporter asked. There was an unusual sacrum evident in his voice.

"Well, What do I have to say about that. Umm.... All the best... ya... All the best for entire England team." Virat said cheekily. Every person in the room burst out laughing.

"But Indian team performance in the last match wasn't too good. It might be a loss instead of draw if not for rain. So under these circumstances how do you take Archer's words?" the reporter tried again to get some spicy stuff or he was just trying to boost up England supposed win.

"See, What would have happen, if it hadn't rained is something we can't decide. And yaa... No team will play to lose a match and us especially, as a team we don't even look for a draw. All the boys sitting in the dressing room has that hunger for win and as far as World test championship and the point system are concerned every game is important. So we will always see to try and win the games."Virat said calmly but showing them 'who is the actual boss is' as India is the table topper winning all the matches except for the last match. 

"I accept that in the last test, we didn't play our best game.  But still, there are positives too. Bumrah was exceptionally good. Even Bhuvi... Bhuvaneshwar kumar was bowling pretty well, even if there aren't any wickets. Ajinkya Rahane, Jadeja, Hardik absorbing pressure is also positive. We as a team believe in learning from our mistakes and moving forward, So we, of course, gonna give some tough competition but of course, This is a game after all, whoever is best on that particular day wins." Virat completed his long answer in complete gentleman tone and the press conference ended.

"When did you grow up so much Virat?" Jinks asked with admiration as soon as he entered the room making virat smirk.

Virat's proud smirk turned into horrified one as he saw Hardik wearing his jacket. 

"What the hell is my jacket doing with you?" Virat yelled as he ran to Hardik.

Hardick who was busy in playing Pubg with kulcha didn't even bother to look at fuming virat.

"Hardik, I'm asking you?" Virat yelled again.

"Don't shout, Virat," Rohit said annoyed as these yells were disturbing his sleep.

"Your Jacket?... Oh..ya... this one. it's a very cool jacket caption. Not as cool as mine though." Hardick said casually before turned back to continued his game.

"Why the hell did you touch my bag," Virat demanded as he snatched phone from Hardik.

"No... I didn't touch your bag. Woh... Rohit gave me this to me." Hardik said hurriedly "Caption, Give the phone fast na... I will lose."

Virat felt like crying and laughing at the same time. All 'This stupid man' in front of him cares is  a stupid game. Wait did he just say Rohit gave his that?

Virat did return the phone to Hardik but not before closing the game, making Hardik wail for his lose.

"What the hell are guys shouting? Hardik Shut up." Rohit shouted sitting on the bed highly irritated.