IHYDI 10(1) - Wake Me Up When September Ends

Hai guise! :3 So if you're wondering why there's a '1' beside the number 10, it's because this is the first part of the long chappie. I didn't want you guise to wait any longer so I decided to write different parts. I know it's been nearly a month since I last said when I was gonna update.. /: I think I'm not gonna make any more promises on when I'll update just so I won't disappoint you guise. (:

Also, since this was supposed to be posted last month, the title is.. Self-explanatory I guess. Hahh. xD I'm ditching the giveaway too. And now the list of aweshum people to thank for voting/commenting.adding IHYDI to their reading list/fanning; Ciawana, ka72ty, SiCoticSymphony, n0thingpers0nal_, RobCint2992, 1DStoleMyHeart7, Maricela99, liveonmusic571, Luminous_29, AprilJohnson89, RancidBadgerDay, ohsnapitzmadi, BlackVeilRocker69, bvb743, Jezza_Bell and of course HaleighMcclure.

So anyways I wanted to dedicate this special chappie to everyone, but I have to choose a name of course, otherwise it'd seem meaningless. So I took all your usernames down in the randomizer and the lucky person is.. 1DStoleMyHeart7!! :D hahh. Oh and before I forget, I made this chappie slightly exciting towards the end :P just to make up for my lateness (is there even such a word O:)

Hehe so the song in the viddie box is a piano medley of Green Day's songs. Happy reading guise, please vote and comment!! ((; xx

-Piink1397-

IHYDI 10(1) - Wake Me Up When September Ends

 “Can anyone tell me what this means?” Mr. Silver asked. I wasn’t even paying attention to him as I was putting my head down on the table. “Hazel?” I immediately jerked my head up and rubbed my eyes. “Wha-?” “I’d appreciate it if you keep your head up Ms. Summers, otherwise you’d have to do it longer while in detention,” Mr. Silver warned, making me sigh. He was so in a bad mood today.

The moment he turned his attention to another student I heard an all too familiar snicker from behind me. I rolled my eyes and propped my head up by my elbow, pretending to understand what the lesson was about.

“Hazel..”

I ignored the voice whispering to me and looked straight on. I started drumming my fingers on the table when I suddenly felt a kick from under my chair, making me jerk and stand up. I turned around angrily to face Billie.

“Do you mind?!” I shouted. He seemed unafraid and actually had the nerve to smirk. “MISS SUMMERS!” Mr. Silver roared. “It wasn’t me I swear! It was Billie, he-“ “Yeah right. You started flirting with me fir-“

“THAT’S ENOUGH! I want to see both of you in detention, got it?” I looked at Mr. Silver with a disbelieving look. “This is ridiculous! I’ve never had detention in my entire life!” I exclaimed. “Young lady you better sit down before I punish you some more.”

Defeated, I slumped down in my seat. I could feel my cheeks burning from anger and embarrassment. The class was full of hushed whispers and I could make out my name bring mentioned, along with Billie’s. I gritted my teeth and started making up ways to kill Billie after detention when we got back to his house.

After a long hour the bell finally rang, signalling lunch time. I grabbed my bag and sauntered over to Ryan’s table. He looked up from his table and smiled as I walked to him.

“Hey,” I greeted. He pulled me into a hug and pressed his lips to mine, seeing that the teacher had left. I kissed him back eagerly and put my arms around his neck, feeling his body warmth. “You okay babe?” he asked, eyes full of concern. I smiled and pecked his lips once more.

“Better now that I’m hugging you.”

*******

“Now I have to admit to the two of you that I am very, very disappointed that you’re here in detention with me.” I swear, this side of Mr. Silver is freaking dramatic and annoying. Billie and I were currently seated in the first row of a classroom.