IHYDI 4 - Karma, Bitch

Supp :B hehe wokiee I know I havent updated in centuries, and I apologize for that.

Well, since the start of the year actually O: Thankyou so much to those who actually read this story and still pm me to update and stuffs, I love you guys!! :3 Okay so this chappie is out of context I guess, I was having writer's block and randomly made up stuff, so yeahh.

This one's kinda shitty /:

Anyhoo, happy reading! ^-^

-Piink1397-

IHYDI 4 - Karma, Bitch

I snatched away Joe’s phone.

 “Hey! Give it back!!” he shouted. He tried reaching for it but I held it far away from his grasp.

 I quickly scanned through the phone. Yeap this definitely is mine. I turned back to Joe.

 “You’re Mr. Pervert!!” I screamed. I had no idea everyone in the cafeteria was staring at our table. Joe’s eyes widened. He quickly grabbed his stuff and ran out of the cafeteria. I gave chase, ignoring Nade’s and Scett’s shouts.

 Once I was out of the doors I spotted Joe running over to one of the empty classrooms. I stopped just outside the classroom door and listened for anything suspicious. All that could be heard was his heavy panting. Good.

 I burst through the door and tackled him down.

 “Ow!!” he groaned, struggling against my grip.

 “This is for running away with my phone!” I screamed, punching him squarely on his jaw. He cried out in pain and I got up, my phone in hand.

 I turned to walk out the door, but was suddenly pushed against the wall. I whimpered slightly as Mr. Pervert cornered me, leaving no escape.

 “Get this straight, Hazel. For the last fucking time I am not a pervert. You have no idea what happened that night,” he growled.

 I blinked a few times before my thinking got to me.

 “Help!! Somebody help me!!” I screamed.

 Mr. Pervert clamped my mouth shut immediately. “Don’t attract attention,” he hissed. I bit down on his hand, making him withdraw it with a cry of pain. I grinned evilly and flung a kick where the sun doesn’t shine. Mr. Pervert cried harder and got on the floor, trying to ease the pain.

 “Serves you right,” I spat.

 A shadow loomed on the floor suddenly and I looked up, alarmed. It was Mr. Silver.

 “Hazel! Are you alright? I heard you screaming for help,” he asked, before looking down to see Mr. Pervert groaning in pain.

 I immediately let out a few sobs. “Mr. Silver! Im so glad you came! He.. He tried to-“ I burst into tears then, crocodile ones of course.

 Mr. Silver looked astounded and stormed over to Mr. Pervert, grabbing him by the arm off the floor. “Young man, go to the headmaster’s office right away!” he yelled.

 Joe scrambled away and I was brought to the Nurse’s. My hand had to be treated as I had slightly overworked my knuckles, but other than that I was fine.

 Joe, or Billie as I should call him, was given only a warning as he was new to this school. But his parents were informed of course. Nade and Scett were somewhat awed at what I told them, and they were surprised that Billie was in fact Mr. Pervert.

 “Guess that was the first and last time Billie’s eating with us,” Scett lamented. I scoffed. Nade, however, seemed upset.

 “Maybe it’s a misunderstanding,” she mumbled. My eyes widened. “Nade!! How could you say that? What he did was outrage of modesty!” Nade bit her lip and kept quiet. I looked over to Scett and realized he, too, was upset.

 Don’t tell me…

-Please vote/comment/fan! ^-^

-Piink1397-