IHYDI 3 - Hello again, Mr Pervert

------Hello! :D I havent updated in awhile, and I apologize :B And happy new year! I hope 2012 is a much better year for myself and everyone out there :D

New year = new chapter. Lol. So yeah. Oh by the way I changed the book cover :D

Anyhoo, I wanna thank these awesome people; brokenwings07070409, ThePurpleFreak, fwens4ewa, XXXBlondeDisasterXXX and VampiresRule1795 for voting, commenting, fanning and adding this to their reading list!

Hmm so yeah. Happy reading! ^-^

-Piink1397-  -------

IHYDI 3 - Hello again, Mr Pervert

“What was that yesterday morning?” Ryan demanded.

 “What do you mean?” I asked.

 “Don’t lie to me Hazel. We just got together Monday night and you’re already cheating on me!” he yelled.

 I furrowed my brows. “I didn’t cheat on you Ryan, I swear. I love you.”

 He didn’t seem to believe me. “Hand over your phone.”

 “I don’t have it,” I replied flatly.

 “Why? Are you afraid that I’ll find your flirty little messages with your scandal?” he sneered.

 That’s it.

 Before I knew it, my hand raised itself and slapped him hard on the cheek. I could visibly see 5 finger marks. Oops. Didn’t mean to hit it that hard…

 “Bitch!!!” he screamed.

 He raised his fist and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing myself. His fist never did reach me, and I opened my eyes slowly.

 There was a guy wrestling Ryan to the ground, pinning him down. My mouth formed an ‘O’ as I watched them fight.

 “Stop it!” I yelled. By now a small crowd had gathered, watching them throw punches at each other. I tugged at the guy’s arm, and to my surprise he got off Ryan, who was now bloodied, as he was.

 The guy then pulled me away from the crowd, towards the lockers in the school building.

 I stared into his somewhat familiar looking emerald green eyes. “Thank you. I really don’t know what got into him. It was a misunderstanding. Anyway, I’d better get you to the nurse.”

 He smiled softly. “I’ll go on my own. I think that dude’s a jerk. And you’re welcome.”

 “Yeah well, that jerk happens to be my boyfriend,” I mumbled.

 “Oh I didn’t know. I’m sorry.”

 “HAZEL!!! Are you okay?” I jerked my head towards the voice. Nade and Scett were running over to the guy and me.

 I turned back to the guy, ignoring them. “Why do you look so… shocked?” I asked.

 “Y-your name’s H-Hazel?”

 “Yeah… Soooo?” I raised my brows.

 I was suddenly pulled into a hug by Nade. “Haze, you okay? Scett and I heard about what happened. Did he hurt you?”

 I hugged back lightly and let go. “News travels fast,” I muttered.

 “Um, I think I better head to the nurse’s now. See you,” the guy said.

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked.

"Um.. Joe."

 Weird guy.

 “So that was the guy who saved you?” Scett asked, looking at Joe disappear into the crowds.

 “He sure is cute,” Nade commented. I noticed she was blushing slightly.

 “Aw, Nade’s got a crush on Joe,” I teased.

 I looked up at Scett and realized he seemed… angry? Must be my imagination.

 “Yeah it was. You okay Scett?” I asked. He nodded his head.

 “Then I better get to class. The bell’s about to ring.”

**********

It was now lunch time. Nade, Scett and I were at our usual table at the far corner of the cafeteria.

 Scett suddenly looked up and shouted, “Hey Joe! Sit with us!”

 I followed his gaze and saw Joe with his lunch tray in hand, looking lost. The moment Scett acknowledged him he smiled and walked hurriedly to our table.

 He sat down next to me and started eating right away. He must be the quiet type.

 “So Joe… Why’d you move here?” Nade asked. Probably making small talk. Aw, that’s so cute.

 “My mom found better job opportunities here, and this town seems more peaceful,” Joe explained in between mouthfuls.

 Nade nodded her head, taking it in.

 Awkward silence.

 But not for long.

 I suddenly heard a familiar ringtone and looked up. Joe’s face looked rather alarmed.

 *And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'cause I know that you feel me somehow*

 I watched wide-eyed as Joe fumbled with his cell. It’s the same model as mine…

 The name on his file caught my attention.

Billie Joe Armstrong

This is way too much of a coincidence.

------Please vote/comment/fan! ^-^

-Piink1397-  ------