Class Crush

A/N: Hey guys! So I'm back with another comic for these dorks. 😂 This time we get to see Emily become a lovesick disaster in the middle of class, leaving her sister to pick up her slack.

By the way, I'm editing/rewriting the entirety of the AGIGRDE series so it's more tolerable to read! If you want to check it out so far, let me know what you think!

I hope you enjoy!

-Blue 💙

Copy and paste this link into a browser to see the art in case it doesn't work:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-X8VLTIO8mTdDUlnfQKRwDlKHS10c0sfHS5a4YfIoe4

* * *

Emily

The class was instructed to begin working on a particular problem, being that it was predicted to take up the whole hour of class.

Emily paired with her sister, as per usual. They usually made a great team when it came to homework stuff, but honestly, her mind was everywhere but the assignment at the moment. It felt like it was filled with glitter.

"So x minus ten squared means we have to-" Sarah started to talk about some math problem

"He said I was a good presenter..." Emily cut her off, her eyes stuck on a certain red-haired guy they shared another class with.

He had been Sarah's partner, so he was at their dorm to work on a big biology project. Emily didn't get to talk to him much because Sarah insisted the work was more important than her sister making friends. However, from their conversation that day and the recent compliment, she couldn't help but wonder if getting to know him was such a bad idea.

"Right, so—" Sarah tried to continue.

"I wonder what his name is," she whispered.

Sarah finally glanced up to see who she was talking about. Hopefully she remembered his name...

"Oh, you mean Calvin?" A smirk snuck into Sarah's expression, and she shoved her usually confident sister with her elbow

"Oh, you mean Calvin?" A smirk snuck into Sarah's expression, and she shoved her usually confident sister with her elbow. "Wow, does my sister have a crush?"

"Is that obvious?" Emily didn't even try to deny it.
How could she?

This guy was practically a whole prince in a lab coat. Sure, he had probably just forgotten to take it off from his last lab class, but somehow, it just made him cuter.

Sarah snorted

Sarah snorted. "I have to admit, I did not think Calvin was your type, Em."

Emily tore her gaze away, instead glaring at her sister for a second. "I never said I had one!"

Anyway, what was type could she even categorize Calvin into? The way he talked, the way he grew his hair, the softness of his eyes... it was all something she never noticed in anyone else. He was something entirely all his own, and she had to get to know him.

"You said you liked 'bad boys,' dork," Sarah reminded her.

Oh. Maybe she did say that once, but that was in high school anyways. Her ex, Brandon, spoiled that type for her.

"Changed my mind," she replied, looking back at him, only to notice he'd finally caught her glance too.

Oh, her heart.