12

previously, donghyuck had to suffer and watch his brother flirt with his boyfriend everyday. nowadays he's always out the house with mark. they'd been pinning after each other for two months! this included lots of dates, going to each others jobs and countless phone calls. after a seating mix-up at a nearby restaurant mark had enough of not being able to claim the younger as his. next thing you know mark asked the pajama boy to officially be his boyfriend. not only did he ask him to be his official boyfriend, he also got him a pretty promise ring.

donghyuck was so happy that he sobbed the entire walk home with mark

donghyuck was so happy that he sobbed the entire walk home with mark. his brother immediately assumed the worst until he saw the hand that proudly waved in the air. donghyuck could not contain his excitement and neither could jaehyun because he hugged mark. everyone was in shock at the interaction but nobody had an issues with it. donghyuck just didn't expect for mark to be welcomed in so easily but deep down he knew his brother would grow to like him.

"you can come over anytime you'd like. thank you for making my brother so happy." mark himself couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. no, seriously his cheeks started to hurt from how hard he was smiling.

he had finally got the person he had wanted for the longest and was accepted into the family on the same day. on this lucky day he even got the chance to stay the night at the jung residence and properly met taeyong. mark was cuddled up with donghyuck watching teenage mutant ninja turtles. he found himself playing with hyucks hair, so lost in thought, he didn't hear the soft snores coming from the sleeping boy under him. although, once it was brought to his attention by the snores that increased in volume, he turned off the tv. slowly pulling the fluffy cover over them he kissed the boys head softly.

"you're my everything, lee donghyuck."