11

twas the night before christmas and- i'm kidding. no, it definitely wasn't the night before christmas, it was the morning after hyucks date with mark. yesterday after mark brought him home and got passed the jaehyun check again he was happy. his soon-to-be boyfriend didn't start an argument with his brother and gave him a big hug. they also talked about marks fear of horror films on the ride home. he asked mark to take the long way because they didn't want the night to end so soon. unfortunately for them they both had work the next day so they had to go eventually. donghyuck didn't have to go in until this afternoon though so this meant he got the chance to do some family bonding.

"good morning, yongie."

"morning, my cute baby. also why do you never address me correctly? i'm older than you." taeyong responded with a bright smile. he was in an awfully great mood today and hyuck was curious.

"you're in a good mood today."

"jae, gave me $500 to spend on whatever i want so looks like we're going shopping."

donghyuck couldn't believe his ears. he couldn't believe his brother gave him money just like that; especially 500 buckaroos. then on top of that he told him to spend it however he wanted? jaehyun must've been in a good mood because he hadn't gave out that much money since they moved out together two years ago. either that or his older brother was just whipped for taeyong.

"i've seen it all- jaehyun is whipped for you." donghyuck noticed the huge grin casted upon the oldest face. taeyong already said multiple times that jaehyun was the one he was going to marry. he even called his parents and told them. which didn't exactly go over well considering that they hadn't heard from him since he came out.

"i'm glad he is because love is very important in marriage." he said nonchalantly as hyuck screamed at the top of his lungs. taeyong almost dropped the plate of eggs he had just cooked up for himself.

"HE PROPOSED?!"

"not yet."

they both turned to the voice and watched the devil himself walk in with a smirk. he ruffled hyucks hair and walked behind his boyfriend, placing a kiss to his head.

"yuck, i might just puke."