Marry Sensei : Chapter 8

I still couldn’t believe it!

            Miki is staring at Ryuu-sensei’s message for quite a while now. Should I reply?

            Miki, Ryuu-sensei here. Save my number in case of emergency. :D”

            Her face turned red.

"What's wrong Miki? You've been staring at your phone for like ten minutes already," Eya scooted behind her. Miki is sitting on a bench, sipping some fruit juice during lunch break.

"E..Eya?? How long have you been in there???"Miki asked, looking very surprised.

"You’re face is all red, hey, that's your phone that was lost right?" Miki nodded. And then I had to tell her everything again. Minute by minute blow, to be exact.

"wow.. This is quite a development!"Eya patted Miki's back. "Well.. Yeah, ehehe...I'm thinking if I should reply to his text message...”Miki said and looked at her phone.

"Well, I think you should," Eya smiled. "B...but what should I reply??" My heart is beating so fast that my mind is going blank... Well not really blank.. All I can think of is Ryuu-sensei's cool face. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eya suddenly grabbed her phone away and started typing. “H..hey Eya!” Miki stood. “Don’t worry I’m typing the greatest reply you could ever think of,”           

She jumped away from her and continued typing while saying it aloud. “Sensei...thank you very much for everything, I hope I could repay you somehow.. How about a dinner at my place? 7 pm tomorrow? Smiley!” Eya giggled.

“No.. don’t Eya! Give my phone back to me! Geez----” Miki said. Wait... dinner at my place??? She blushed suddenly.

            Me and sensei... in my room.

            The perfect scenario would be...

-----Miki’s imagination----

“Here you go sensei!” Miki smiled cheerfully and served the curry on his plate. Ryuu-sensei looked at the plate and smiled at her. “My, my... this looked so delicious Miki,” he complimented and started to eat. Miki went beside him and watched him eat with gusto. “Wow! It’s delicious! I’m sure you’ll be a good wife Miki!”

Miki blushed. “A... good wife?” she asked while looking at him. Ryuu-sensei is gazing at her lovingly. “A good wife... for me that is,” he smiled and caressed Miki’s cheek.

------End of Miki’s imagination-----

            Miki’s face turned crimson red. T..that would be....waa... what am I thinking??

            But I wished that will happen.

“Message sent!”she giggled and give the phone back to her. Miki, coming back to her senses, looked up to her. “WHAT????????” 

Miki slumped back to her seat. Oh no, what should I do now.. the hell with that imagination.. w...what if he rejects?? That text was waaaaay too forward... Eya was being too...

            Beep!

            I looked at my phone and then to Eya. Did Ryuu-sensei...reply to my text??

Miki’s eyes grew wide. Her stomach lurched with the different feeling, like a big butterfly gave birth to a thousand inside her tummy.

            Is this for real? 

“Miki, what does he said?”Eya bugged the now shocked Miki, excited and somewhat nervous of what the reply could be. I really can’t believe this. She showed her the reply. Eya gulped and read it silently.

Does this count as an emergency Miki? If so, I’ll be there. Spare me of anything spicy though, :D” 

She couldn’t believe it. Her eyes would’ve have blinked a hundred times now. Eya jumped for joy and gave her a thumbs up. “You’re welcome Miki, if you were to say thank you, a cup of tea after shopping with me will be accepted as your sincerest gratitude,” she winked at her. “Ah..well, thanks.. we’ll do that soon,”

I must reply immediately, faster than replying to Eya. “Ok Ryuu-sensei. Thanks! :))”

No club activities during Friday. No meetings with Ryuu-sensei during Fridays too.

I haven’t seen Ryuu-sensei since morning, and he didn’t mention meeting after class though. She doesn’t come unless called for as a precautionary measure against the third year students.

Miki sighed heavily as she walked out from the room together with Sachi and Eya. “Ne, Eya, how about we try the carrot cheesecake at the Pink Ribbon?”Sachi asked running circles around her. “Well, if you ask me, I’ll join..” she smiled.

                         “How about you, Miki?”

I have been thinking all day on what to cook for tomorrow’s dinner with Ryuu-sensei. “Hey Miki, have you thought of what to cook?”Eya asked behind her. She just shrugged. I’ve been thinking about it for five hours now, damn.

Eya patted Sachi’s head. “Well it seemed she has a lot to think of, let’s leave her alone and go have some cheesecake,”

“But.. Miki never hang out with us,“ Sachi pouted. Miki heard her and looked at her, oops, that stunned me. I really am unable to hang out with them since becoming Ryuu-sensei’s aid. She patted the sad friend and smiled, “alright, let’s go.. I’m coming with the both of you,”

They walked their way to the cafe, the place pretty packed with high school girls with their chattering about love life and pop quizzes. They squeezed their way in, finding a small table in a corner. “Well, I guess this is the only place that we have,” Eya sighed and sat down.

“I’ll go and take your orders! My treat since Miki came with us,” Sachi smiled and left. The hours were spent with Sachi talking about anything under the sun. Eya reacts to her, mostly giggling and agreeing. I’m really unable to think of the perfect dish for him.

Hours went by so fast. “Oh, it’s late already...”Eya said, seeing the sky dark through the window. “Well, we have to go now...”Miki said and stood. I still have to go and buy some groceries for tomorrow night. “Yeah, maybe we can do this every now and then, it’s fun to hang out with you both,” Sachi smiled. Eya and Miki smiled at her, “yeah, thanks for the treat,”

They parted ways. Sachi waved at the both of them, “See you tomorrow!”she waved and left. Miki and Eya walked their way, “I guess I have to go and buy something for tomorrow,”Miki sighed, giving up after endless thoughts of what to cook. “Alright, take care, you know I’m just a call away if you need help,” Eya smiled and patted her head. “Thanks, well, I should be going now, take care Eya,”

Miki ran her way to the supermarket. It’s really late now. She’s walking her way to the supermarket. What should I cook?