Marry Sensei Chapter 5

Eya woke up, her head is still spinning. “I’m still sleepy,” she yawned and rose. She looked at her phone and looked for unread messages, “how ironic, Miki didn’t text me, i wonder if she’s mad,”

She went down after dressing up, the maid has already prepared her breakfast. “where’s mom?”she asked. “your mother left early,” his father answered as he appeared from the stairs. Eya kissed his cheek, “good morning father,” she greeted coldly. She went to her seat immediately and started to eat.

“Next week, the divorce papers will be finalized, I’ll be leaving this house to you and your mom,”

                        “yes father,”

“I hired security personnel to control the situation if this leaks out to the media,”

                        “yes, father,”

That was all she could say, she stood up after eating, “I’m going now,” she bade and left. The driver is already waiting for her. She hopped in the car and just looked at the window. Next week, the divorce is done... and next month both mom and dad will be married to their lovers. How interesting... I’m all alone now. The car stopped.

                        “Miss Eya, we’re here now,”

                        “yes, thank you,”

She went out of the car and entered the school gates. She texted Shiki, “good morning, I’m here at school, take care. Love.” As the message was sent she kept the phone in her pocket and made her way to their room. As usual, I’m earlier than her. She smiled and sat on her seat.

I love the feeling when I am out of the house, I can breathe freely and have fun.

                        “good morning Eya,” Sachiko greeted.

Eya smiled at her, “good morning too Sachiko, wow, you’re hair looks longer than before, it suits you,”. “R...really? I thought of cutting it since brother said I took most of the time combing my hair,”

                        “No, don’t believe him, it suits you better,”

                        “thanks Eya, is that a new ribbon? Its cute!”

Eya touched the ribbon that Shiki gave her yesterday. “Hmm? Yeah, my boyfriend gave it to me yesterday,” she blushed. “I know him! It’s Shiki-kun right? You should visit our house sometimes, he is always there when he’s not in Shibuya,”. Eya’s eyes gleamed. “Wow, you’re really inviting me over?”she asked. Sachiko nodded in delight, “my friends are also welcome in our home, just as much as my brother’s friends are,” Eya hugged her, “Sachiko, you really made me happy today! Thanks!”. “you’re welcome, how about we have make-over during sleepovers?” she smiled and took out some magazines out of her bag. “wow... that will be great!”

The door opened. They saw Miki, Eya waved at her, “good morning Miki!”she smiled. Oh... Eya, she looks so happy. Good for her.

Miki went to them and dropped her bag on her seat. The two looked at her with difficulty. “What’s wrong?”she asked them. “You... didn’t iron your blouse,” Sachiko pointed out. “And your socks, are different,” Eya added.

                        “W...WHAT??? I... didn’t notice it, damn...”

Eya sighed. “Just what the hell happened to you, by the way are you mad about yesterday? I’m sorry,”. Miki looked at her, “it’s not that I’m mad, forget it, I’m fine, just a little sleepy, I packed my things around the house,” she explained.