Marry Sensei Chapter 4

“Wow! You’re late MIKI!!”Eya shouted and waved at Miki upon seeing her running towards her.

                        “Sorry Eya!”

                        “You know what to do right?”

                        “Uh... yeah, I’ll pay for the fare!”

Eya smiled and pulled her towards the escalator, “know what? I almost had cramps while waiting, I also counted 307 cars that passed by, 20 girls waiting for their boyfriends and 16 kids running around, I had fun counting within the span of ten minutes that you’re late,”she smiled again at her. Yeah, she’s good at making anyone feel guilty... “Ehe... sorry about that Eya, a lot had happened last night that made me slept at around four in the morning,”she sighed.

And so, I had to tell her everything, minute by minute blow, to be exact.

                        “wow... I didn’t know that Sachiko’s brother is cool!”

She always get the wrong idea... ”He isn’t,”Miki answered coldly and went inside the train, Eya followed her, “but he helped you, right?” Yeah... he did.

They went to the Shibuya train station. Eya looked around, “he’s probably somewhere, hiding,”she mumbled to herself. A hand pulled out her from the crowd, “Uh... where’s youre boyfriend now E—what the???”Miki has been grabbed too by Eya.

                        “Phew, that was close,”

Eya  let go of Miki, “You surprised me,”she said smiling at the guy. “It would be a pain if the fans will see me,”he explained. The guy closed the door behind them.

Miki looked around, its a big room and there’s an entire glass window to the left.

            “Is this your new flat? Wow... I can see everything from here,”

He pulled her closer. “Yeah, its too high for the papparazzis to snap a shot of us,”he breathed into her and kissed her lips. Miki saw everything.

Uh...I thought I just saw... a scene from a movie. She quickly turned around. “Wow... a painting! Look Eya!”she said sweating profusely. Eya didn’t seem to mind her.

I should’ve brought a map with me so that i can leave now and stroll around he city! I can’t take this anymore.

“Why did you tagged a friend a long? You should’ve said earlier, I could’ve set her up with a friend,”he said while hugging her waist and lips close to her neck. “Uh... she’s not that type, she already likes someone...”Eya explained, “oh... I missed you...”he mumbled. “I missed you too...”

Shiki smiled at her, “I’ll just make a quick call, I’ll be back,”he said and left. “It seemed you’re so happy Eya,”Miki smiled and faced her, “i also... didn’t know you were that type of girl...”she continued. Eya blushed, “Oh no! When... I’m with him I really lose control, Sorry... about that Miki... did it scare you?”she asked. “No... uh... I’m only scared at ghosts...just a little...shocked...”

Shiki went back and pulled Eya away from Miki, “I’m back and I’m stealing the whole day with you,”he whispered. “Y...yeah...I forgot to introduce to you, Shiki, she’s Miki, my bestfriend, Miki, this is Shiki,”

He looked at her, “Uh, nice to meet you, will you be okay in the lounge?Me and Eya will just be in the room,”he said and pointed the way to the lounge. “Uh... yeah... okay,”Miki nodded and walked to the lounge. Hey... did he just say they’ll be in the room???? That stupid guy!!!