Chapter 38

"Let him go." Chase chuckled and his beta released his grasp on Derek's throat. "Hold him while I take Stiles. Don't let him follow you."

"Wait! Let me say bye to him, please!" Stiles cried trying to pull away from Chase. He hissed as Chase's claws scratched at his arms.

"You had your chance, now move," Chase growled digging his nails in Stiles' arms. Stiles screamed still trying to fight against Chase's grasp. "I told you before, I don't need you alive, but I don't see the need for killing such a pretty face. So if you want to live I would stop fighting."

Chase's left hand moved from Stiles' arm to his head grabbing his hair and pulling Stiles along behind him. "Kill the mutt!" Chase shouted.

"NO! PLEASE! DEREK!" Stiles screamed trying to fight his way back to Derek. Chase's grip tightened on his hair, Stiles felt like he was going to be scalped.

"Stop fighting!" Chase snapped smacking Stiles.

"Please, don't hurt him..." Stiles whimpered as black spots filled his vision, the last thing he saw was a blurry image of Derek being ripped apart.

Derek, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that I'm the reason you're either dead or on the verge of dying alone without someone to help you or to hold you through it. I'm so sorry that I was such a horrible mate who never loved you the way you needed to be.

I wish this all never happened, you would still be alive, I wouldn't be being held captive by a crazy alpha werewolf, we probably wouldn't have met. I wouldn't be okay with that. I wouldn't be okay with never having the chance to love you.