Jeanne d'Arc End

(Y/n) POV

Finally, it's time for us to depart and face the final boss, the dragon witch herself. Before we go, Fujimaru briefs the plan one more time making sure everyone knows what they will do. Recently Jeanne and Georgios already lift the curse on Siegfried, so he will face Fafnir. While Siegfried having a fight with Fafnir, the Fujimaru group that consists of Mash, Jeanne, and I will march forward to the dragon witch. The rest of the servants will provide cover for us.

"Any question?" Fujimaru asked.

No one asked a question and we begin our mission. After a long walk, we finally arrived. Everyone then starts to move according to the plan. The fort where the dragon witch is hiding is guard by a lot of monsters, whether it is wyvern, undead, werewolf, and much more. Fafnir flying around the air intimidating everyone who trying to attack the place. The front door is heavily guarded. It's not going to be easy to break through but luckily, they have me.

"Senpai, I think is going to be a tough fight. Please be prepared for anything!" Mash concern about her Master's wellbeing.

"Yes. We must first clear this enemy so that we can advance into the gate and push forward."

As everyone raising their weapon and ready to charge I took a step forward in front of the group.

"I will take the first strike. I sense another servant there. More than one. You guys focus on them. I will open the way." I said looking back before forging a sword and strike it in the middle of the enemy territory. As soon as the sword land I warp to it and strike everyone around me with fire and lightning. I continue to warping around slashing and killing all of the enemies in the area within a few minutes. Not long after that, the only thing that is left is the corpses of my enemies.

Everyone seems taken back by my action.

"I-I don't know that he's that strong," Georgios said.

"Since when that he can do that. I have to say that it was amazing." Amadeus praise.

"Yes, it was. Let's go, guys!" Fujimaru orders and everyone starts dashing to the front door.

As we get further into the fort Fafnir finally noticed our presence, Sieg step forward and deal with it. While Sieg is fighting with the dragon another enemy comes and tries to take him down. But luckily we have enough manpower to keep them in check. Amadeus and the other servant stay behind while Mash, Jeanne, Fujimaru, and I advancing forward. We manage to get inside, we try to find our way to the throne room where the Dragon Witch might be waiting for fo us. We walk in a big hall, we can only assume that it will lead us directly to the dragon witch herself. A man suddenly appears in front of us. He wears a purple robe and holds a book in his hand. I think that's a bible that he's holding onto. We stop on our track and raise our guard.

"Well, well, long time no see." The man said. The way he talks is a bit odd.

Jeanne widens her eyes, "Gilles!"

So the weird guy must be Gilles. Wait! Is that Gilles? The one who I meet earlier when I arrived in this world? Isn't Gilles supposed to be a good guy? I take a closer look at him. He does look like Gilles. But something is different. He's a servant. I can sense a lot of mana coming from him. My only guess is that this guy is a servant version of Gilles that turns bad.

"Who knew you manage to show yourself here in Orleans. To be honest, I am impressed. However! However! Oh, my saint! And your comrades! Why do you stand in my way!? You come into my world destroying everything, and now you're even trying to kill Jeanne d'Arc!" He suddenly burst into rage.

"... I had a question about that." Jeanne spoke, "Gilles de Rais, is she really me?"

"...What? What-what-what unforgivable blasphemy! Even the Saint would despair and rage to hear such a thing! That is, without a doubt, the true Jeanne d'Arc. It is the darkness hidden within her!"