Jeanne d'Arc 3

(Y/n) POV

After defeating the dragon, Jeanne and I regroup with Marie in the village. As soon as we arrived, Marie wave her hand and call our name, "(Y/n)! Jeanne! Over here."

We walk toward her, "You're done over here?" I asked her.

She nods, "It was nothing I couldn't handle really. How about you guys?"

"We manage to defeat the dragon," Jeanne answers her.

"That's it? Nothing else happened?" Marie smirked.

We then realized what she means and our face turns red.

"Oh my! So there's something else happening." She giggles, "I'm happy for you both."

"Thanks, Marie."

"Let's continue our journey. Don't want to get behind schedule aren't we?" Marie suggest.

We both nod and continue our journey.

After a long walk, we finally manage to arrive in the next town. Jeanne told us that she feels a servant present nearby, perhaps the one that we're looking for. Suddenly the communication device that Jeanne held glowing, she took it out and we hear Mash's voice asking about our current location. We told them where we are and they also ask how we're doing.

"Yes, we're fine," Jeanne said.

"Do you detect any servant around?" Fujimaru asked from the other side.

"We detected a Servant over here as well. We're about to make contact right now."

"Alright, please be careful," Fujimaru said before hanging up.

After hanging up the communication device, we then proceed to where this servant is. When we arrived, we see a man in his armor wielding a sword. He has white skin and brown long hair. He stands out from the people around him.

"Do you think he is the one that we're looking for?" Jeanne wonder.

"Well, looking from his appearance. I would be surprised if he's not." I chuckled.

We then walk closer to him. He noticed our presence and stop us before we walk any closer.

"Please stop right there. Who are you?" He asked.

Marie takes a step forward and introduces herself, "I am a Servant. My class is Rider, but my True Name is Marie Antoinette."

He then inspects her, "...I see, so you are not under Madness Enhancement. The one that makes the other servant going berserk."

"Yes. I'm on the side opposing them, and this is-" Marie was about to introduce Jeanne but the man then cut her off.

"I see... She is the holy maiden. Best we keep her name undisclosed." He said. The man then looks at me, "And you are?"

"(Y/n). I'm not a servant. Just your everyday person." I finished with a smile.

He then humming in doubt, "You don't look like an average everyday person. There is something more, isn't it? But I guess we can let that aside from now." He then takes a step back and positioning himself for the introduction, "My name is Georgios. I'm a Rider class servant." He turns around and instructs us to follow him further into the city. There, we can see that most of the building was destroyed. Something or someone is recently attacking this place.

"This city has been razed by the Witch and her dragon. I was able to make them retreat, but that won't happen again." Georgios explains.

"... Then, will you come to join us?" Jeanne said making Georgios stop on his track and turns to her. "Our 'Dragon Slayer' is cursed, and we need to remove it immediately. However, multiple curses are entwined together, so both you and I must be present.  That's why we need your help." She explains.