👻🎃 Fright Night 🎃👻

They walked down the road a bit to a creepy looking farmhouse...talk about ambiance! A tractor pulling a trailer full of hay stopped to let some people off, then Y/N and Hoseok climbed aboard with several others.

The trailer suddenly lurched forward as it began making its way through the dark woods.

They chugged along quietly for a minute or two, their feet swinging off the edge of the trailer.

A loud scream pierced through the silence as a woman covered in blood ran towards the trailer!!

"Please!! Help me!! He's trying to kill me!!! We need to get out of here!!"

Then she scrambled up onto the trailer and cowered behind one of the guests!

"Go!!! Get us out of here or they'll kill us all!!!"

The tractor began to drive on into the darkness...deeper into the woods.

Now, Hoseok wasn't the bravest man but he tried to keep his fear in check so as not to embarrass himself.

There were several jump scares as they rode along, eliciting screams from the frightened passengers.
Hoseok could feel Y/N curl into him for protection.

He thought this the perfect opportunity to get closer to Y/N. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Maybe he was taking advantage of the situation but the truth is that he wanted to hold her, she felt so good in his arms.

They passed through several scenes, each one more terrifying than the last. The bloodied woman who had joined them earlier acted as a guide as they traveled through each one. The final part of the hayride was a haunted graveyard where zombies clawed and limped towards the trailer. Everyone screamed as they grabbed and swiped at the riders! Suddenly their guide was snatched off of the trailer by one of the zombies and was dragged away as she screamed for help! What the fuck?!?

The tractor began pulling away from the scene and everyone breathed a sigh of relief, especially Hoseok. He was trying to be brave in front of Y/N but truth be told...he was probably more scared then everyone combined!
Just when they thought they were safe, another zombie burst out of the woods and charged straight at Hoseok! He let out a blood curdling scream and literally hid behind Y/N...so much for trying to be a hero! The tractor picked up speed and fled the scene, it turned the last corner and drove to the drop off point where everyone exited the hayride.

They started walking back towards where the car was parked, neither of them saying a word.
Hoseok finally turned to Y/N with an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I was such a big baby back there...so much for protecting you, huh??"

Y/N began to giggle. "That's okay, I actually thought it was super cute..."

"Cute?!? I was curled up in a ball, hiding behind you!!"

Y/N stopped walking and stepped in front of Hoseok, placing her hands on his chest.

"I like that you aren't afraid to show your emotions instead of playing the role of the tough guy. I find that to be a very attractive quality in a man."

Hoseok looked into her eyes and then at her lips. God, he had never wanted to kiss someone so badly! So, he took a deep breath and asked...

"Y/N...may I kiss you?"

Her heart began beating wildly as she stared deep into his warm brown eyes.

"Yes...please."

Hoseok gently cupped her face in his hands and slowly lowered his head until his lips lightly brushed hers. Y/N leaned into the kiss and he groaned softly. The kiss was slow and tender, their lips gliding over each other. She reached up and slid her arms around his neck. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She sighed softly into the kiss. They got lost in each other, shutting out everything around them...for a moment, nothing else mattered.

He reluctantly broke the kiss and placed his forehead against hers.

"Wow...", she whispered, breathlessly.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, angel."

Hoseok ran his thumb over her lips, he desperately wanted to kiss her again but he didn't want to come on too strong and possibly scare her away.

"Y/N, I really like you...a lot."

She felt her cheeks begin to heat up. Oh, my God! Was this really happening??

"I really like you too, Hoseok."

"I know that we haven't known each other long but from the moment we met, I felt an instant connection. Like something was pulling me to you."

"I felt it too and since then...I-I can't stop thinking about you."

Hoseok smiled that cute little heart shaped smile that made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He took both her hands in his.

"We'll take it slow, okay? You set the pace. I really want to get to know you better, Y/N."

Why did her legs get weak whenever he said her name?

She looked down at the ground and fidgeted with a button on her coat.

"To be honest, its been a long time since I dated anyone. I'm kinda out of practice."

He lifted her face so he could look into her eyes.

"Well, then I guess we're in the same boat because its been a while for me too..."

Hoseok noticed her shivering a little, he thought that it was due to the cold but in reality it was just due to her being so close to him.

"Why don't we head back to the car? It's getting colder, I wouldn't want you to get sick."

Y/N loved how caring and considerate Hoseok was, she took his hand in hers and he looked down at their linked fingers and smiled.

"Okay, let's go."

They made their way to the car and drove back to Y/N's house.

She had such a good time and really wasn't ready for it to end yet.

"So, would you like to come in for a drink?"

Hoseok smirked over at her.

"Are you trying to seduce me, Y/N?"

"That depends...is it working??"

"Definitely. Just let me run home and take Mickey out, okay?"

"Why don't you bring him over after? He's been home alone for quite awhile now."

"But what about Pumpkin?"

"He loves dogs, my parents have one and they bring her over when they visit."

"Mickey is fine with cats too, my sister has two so he's used to being around them."

"Great, so I'll see you in a little while then."

A/N: I know it's a short chapter for me but hang tight...more to come!!