Somewhere in the Night

Hoseok led Y/N to the loveseat. He refilled their wine glasses, handed one to Y/N, then sat down beside her. He turned to face her and raised his glass.

"A toast...to us and an unforgettable night."

Y/N raised her glass as well.

"Mmmm, I will certainly drink to that, baby."

They clinked glasses and each took a small sip.

Hoseok took their glasses and placed them on the coffee table. He was ready for some quality cuddle time but saw Y/N wince and rub her foot. She still had her boots on and while they were sexy as fuck, he was sure that her feet must be aching by now.

He stood up then knelt down by her feet.
Y/N cocked her head to the side like an adorably confused puppy, not understanding what was happening.

"Here Angel, let's get these off so you can be more comfortable, yeah?"

Hoseok lifted her foot and rested it against his thigh. His eyes locked with hers as he slowly lowered the zipper on her boot. The act in itself was innocent but seeing her incredibly sexy boyfriend kneeling before her made Y/N's body flush with heat. He pulled the boot off and set it to the side then removed the other one as well.

Y/N sighed with relief as her feet were freed from their prison. Hoseok wanted to coo when he saw that her socks had little sleeping cats all over them. The way this woman could go from sexy to soft and back again, in the blink of an eye, kind of made his head spin but in a very good way.

"Sit back against the armrest and let me see those cute little feet, princess."

Hoseok sat back down on the loveseat and tapped his lap. Y/N did as she was instructed and stretched her feet out over him. She felt the muscles of his thighs tense beneath her and she had to fight back a shiver.

He took one foot into his hands and began to lightly rub circles just beneath her toes. Y/N felt her eyes flutter shut as her boyfriend's strong fingers massaged her sore feet. He slid his thumbs down to her arch, gently pressing into the muscles there.

Y/N moaned as Hoseok increased the pressure a bit. She sounded so sexy and he felt his cock stir in his pants. If this is what she sounded like when she was getting an innocent foot massage then what could he expect when his head was buried between those luscious thighs? His breath began to quicken a little and he mentally chastised himself.

"Don't go there, Jung Hoseok!"

"Feel good, Angel?"

"Oh God, yes. Please don't stop, baby."

"Jesus Christ...why did she have to say it like that?"

Hoseok felt himself quickly becoming hard. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on the task at hand, but it was no use. After all, he was only human, and he had never wanted anything or anyone as much as he wanted her. It was driving him damn near crazy!

He kept his eyes closed and did some quiet deep breathing to try and relax his racing heart. He turned his attention to her other foot and repeated the same ministrations.

When he was just about finished he felt something brush against his crotch, making him jolt in shock. His eyes snapped open to see Y/N staring right at him with a devilish smile. She bit her lip as she continued to rub her foot over the now, very obvious, bulge in his pants. Her arch was perfectly positioned so that just by pivoting her ankle from side to side she was able to glide up and down his length. She used her other foot to gently push one of his thighs open wider, giving her better access.

Hoseok inhaled sharply through his teeth. His eyes dropped down to watch and he had to bite back a laugh. Her cute, little kitty cat stockings were sliding over his now rock hard cock and once again he was hit with the duality of this woman.