Chapter 3

What Happened Last Time:

Evan looked at me with a smile. "What?" I asked.

"You should laugh more often."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I immediately froze. "We should go."

"What's wrong?" Evan asked. "It's none of your business. Are we gonna go or not?" I said coldly. Evan frowned and shook his head. "Let's go." I instantly felt guilty for being so mean to him. I paused, "Look, Evan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude to you, but I just went through some really hard things in my past. Why do you think I'm so shy, afraid, and weak?" I said with my eyes lowered to the ground. "I'm sorry." I met his eyes, and saw a hint of forgiveness and a small smile on his lips.

"It's okay, I get it. Hop on."

I glanced past him and I saw my dream car...or motorcycle. "No way! Is that the 2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R?" I exclaimed. Evan smirked.

"Yep. Let's just say my parents are rich. Plus, I like a girl who knows her cars." I glared at him. "Shaddup." I muttered, my cheeks turning as red as a tomato.

"Ooh, the good girl cusses! What a suprise!" Evan said sarcastically. I sighed. "Can we just go now and train? I though you wanted to!" I said exasperatedly. "That was until you mentioned Ramona." He said simply. Romona? Who the heck is-ohhhhh. I burst out laughing. "You-you're one of those people who names their vehicles?" I said trying to contain my laughter when I saw Evan's face morphing into terror as he found his mistake. He blushed. "Let's forget that never happened. Come on lets go." He hopped on his motorcycle and gave me his helmet. I frowned. "Uh, Evan? Don't you need this?" I said while pointing at the helment in my hand. He rolled his eyes. "You need to wear it, sweetheart. I don't need it, I've been riding this baby for two years."

My frown deepened. "But what if we get into a crash? What's gonna happen to you? I don't want your bloods on my Vans!" Evan mocked a scowl. "I can see you care about me so much. Put the damn helmet on, I'll be fine." I sighed knowing that I wouldn't be able to win this fight and I put on the helmet after hopping onto the bike.

"That's a good girl! Hold on tight!" Evan said excitedly. He revved up the motorcycle and sped out of my driveway. "Agh!" I sqealed. I quickly wrapped both my hands around his waist and we sped off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guyz! Don't know why I spelled it that way, but whateves. Over to da side here is our heartstopping Evan Matthews! Sorry about the squished faces, I dunno what's wrong with Wattpad these days. So sad you can't see him in his full glory T^T this picture literally took 2 hours to find and it still doesn't look that great. Y'all search him up by yo'selves. But here he is! YAY!

Song of the day today is DON'T by Ed Sheeran! I love his music! Well, I hoped you liked this chapter and I'm so sorry for not updating in FOREVER!!!!! Please don't kill me! *Hides behind buff Evan* I'll try to update again soon, I just have a lot of stress and school projects on me. I'm sorry! I still hope you like it even though it's super short! Oh and picture him with electric blue eyes...blue eyes are the best! Bye!

With ALL THE FREAKIN LOVE IN THE WORLD,

Bree~