Chapter 4

Ashton's pov

How am I suppose to even get Harry to notice me in the way I notice him? It was easier when we were dating but then we had that fight.

Luke's pov

Landon's plan keeps running through my head but now I need some help to make it work so I've called a few of my friends to come and help make it a reality. "Yo Lukester" Destiny says. "Hey Destiny" I said hugging her. "So what is this plan you need help with? Also is Mikey or Liam around?" she asks worriedly. "No but I filled them in on the plan" I said. "Right, well I'll help you but either Harry or Ashton needs to know" she says as Cameron, Austin, Justin, and Toby walk towards us.

Ashton's pov

"How about no" I said looking at Mikey. "Aww come on Ashy just one drink" Mikey says pouting. "Mikey the last time you said 'one drink' I ended up in a skimpy skirt, a really skimpy shirt, and stilettos" I said. "Hey that was JJ and Jack's fault" he says. "My answer is still no Michael" I said. "Come on Harry's going" be says. "Harry is going?" I asked. "Yes" he says. "Then my answer is a definite no" I said. "Ashton please" he whined. "If I say yes can I leave after the first drink?" I asked. "Yes" he says. "Fine, lets get this over with then" I said.

Michael's pov

"Ok let me get this straight, you like Liam and you like Luke" Desi says looking between Lou and I. "Yep" Lou says. "And you, you're not playing around are you?" Desi asks looking at me. "No, look Destiny your a nice girl and all but-" "Hey as long as you're not flirting with me or trying to get me to go on a date with you anymore, we're good" Desi says. "Hey where is Ash?" Lou asks. "He came and drank a beer and then left" I said sighing. "Oh poo I really wanted to speak with him again" Desi says. "So I guess we're the only sober ones" I said looking at our friends who were drunkenly dancing with strangers. "Didn't know Toby could still dance like that" Desi says. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Justin, Toby, Cam, Austin, and I don't talk to each other anymore, we all kind of drifted apart with our tours, acting careers, and whatnot" Desi says smiling weakly. "Anyways back to Ashton and Harry" Desi says changing the subject. "Destiny we will talk about the whole no communication thing later" Lou says. "Ok well this was Landon's plan......"

Liam's pov

"Mornin' sleeping beauty" Mikey says. I like Mikey, more than a friend, I really do but his excitement isn't what I need right now. "Your excitement isn't helping" I groaned. "So you kissing me last night doesn't cross your mind" he says smirking. "I-I, uh, I" was my lovely response. "See ya downstairs LiLi" he says and leaves our hotel room. He's never gonna let me live this down, is he?

Harry's pov

What the hell?! How did I get back into my hotel room? "Oi Sleeping Beauty can you maybe ya know let us go now?!" a voice says. "Destiny? Justin?" I asked. "Yes and you're Harry, now that we've established names can you get off of us?!" Justin says. "Oh, right, sorry" I said sheepishly. "Jesus what are they feeding you?!" Destiny exclaims. "Food" I said. "He goes to the gym Desi" Justin says. "OMG!!! Is that what that place is?!" Destiny exclaims. "Destiny please don't-" "Don't what Bieber?! Huh? Cause a scene in front of Harry?" Destiny says shoving Justin. Great!! Just great, please note my sarcasm. "Can you guys go have your fight outside?" I asked. "I can't believe I ever dated you" Destiny says and storms out of my hotel room leaving a shocked Justin behind. "And I thought I was the only one having issues" I mumbled. "I'm so gonna die" Justin says. "Justin, leave" I said pushing him out of my hotel room. So I'm going to go out on a line and say Justin did something stupid like I did, yay!!! Team heartbreakers!!! I hate my life right now.