Chapter 6

Justin's pov

"Guys shouldn't we be more worried about Ashton and Harry?" I asked. "We are but when it comes to the information Toby just gave us about Destiny we get a little curious" Lou says. "What information was that?" I asked curiously. "Just watch" Ni says. "Is that the camera crew?" I asked. "Yeah now watch" Lou says. "You guys started without me" Toby says startling us. "Get down and be quiet" Ni says. "Alright do not take this lightly" one of the camera men says, then they start dancing. "Toby is this what you were talking about? They're just doing ballet" I said. "Guys Destiny is in her room" Toby says. "Wait I have got to record this" Lou says. "Hey that looks like Dan and Shylo" I said. Yep it is and the rest of the body guards that surround Destiny half the time. "Yes that is" Toby says pulling his phone out to record them. "Are you three done yet?" I asked them. "Yeah lets go" Ni says. I stopped and took a few pictures and then followed them, I'm never going to let Shylo, Dan, or the other body guards hear the end of this. The sound of things breaking, glass shattering, and Destiny's silent cries had Lou, Toby, Ni, and I stop before we knocked on her hotel room door. "Can you hear what she's saying?" Ni whispered. "Ni if you can't hear what she's saying neither can we" I whispered. "Contrato estúpido, estúpido novio falso para ser" Destiny said. "Um ok" Ni says. "What did she say?" Lou asks. "What contract?" Toby asks. "Ok acabo tengo que encontrar otro sello discográfico" Destiny says. "I've gotta make a call to Scooter" I whispered and then ran off.

Ashton's pov

"Ashton can we come in?" Luke and Li ask. "Yeah" I said getting up and unlocking the hotel room door. "Can't sleep?" I asked them. "No" they mumbled. "Do you know what's-" "Scooter please...Yes I know she's in the middle of a movie and tour but-......Thanks Scooter" Justin says walking by. "She should be done throwing things so you can sleep" Justin says and then rushes off. "I'm going to just pretend I didn't see a worried Justin rush off" I said. "Come on guys lets get some sleep" I said.

Ah sleep was lovely until we had to get up and get ready for our next gig of the tour. "Ash come on mate you need to get up" Luke says. "I don't wanna" I said. "Come on and join us for breakfast, don't make me send Harry up here" he says and then the sound of the hotel room door opens and closes. Sighing I get up from the nice and warm bed. Once I finished getting ready I headed towards the breakfast area that was missing Lou, Ni, and Destiny. "Where are Lou, Ni, and Destiny?" I asked Mikey. "Didn't you hear?" Cam says. "No hear what?" I asked. "Hear that she's switching record labels" Austin says. "Don't do that pause for effect guys, I was starting to get worried" I said. "In the words of Ms. Zavala 'don't worry about my personal life'" one of the camera men following Destiny around says as he walks by. "I will worry-" "My personal life isn't important besides I came here because Luke needed help with something" Destiny says startling me. "Luke? What does Luke-" "Nope that's personal life material, now Ashton my personal life is not up for debate" Destiny says.

Harry's pov

"Let it go" I said walking by Ashton. "Harry what do you know about this?" he asks me. "Just as much as you know" I said sitting down. "But I don't know anything" he says and then it clicked. "Yep I know nothing" I said. "What do you think is going on?" he asks me. "Well I think Toby, Austin, Destiny, Cameron, and Justin are here as spies" I said making Ash laugh. "Harry that's a crazy thought" he says laughing. "Hey it could be true" I said. "Haz there is no way our friends are spies" he says. "How would you know this?" I pointed out. "You make a good point" he says. "I know, we can spy on them to see if they are spies" he says. As much as I wanted to point out that you can't spy on a spy I didn't. "Yeah, alright" I said shrugging. "So what are you two talking about?" one of Destiny's camera men asks. "Um stuff" Ash says. "What kind of stuff?" camera guy asks. "Oi George what have I told you?! Only record them if they agree to it" Destiny says. "Its fine" I said. "Are you sure?" Destiny asks looking between Ash and I. "Yeah" Ash says. "Alright" Destiny says and then walks away. "So what adventures are you two going on today?" George asks. "Guys come on we've gotta go" Li says. "Well tag along and you'll see" I said getting up. "George you can go with but please don't do anything crazy" Destiny says typing away on her phone. "Right, come on" Ash says.

"This place is huge" George says. "Who's this?" Shane asks. "Oh he's one of Destiny's camera men, why?" I asked Shane. "Just wanted to be sure" Shane says. "Shane he's harmless" I said rolling my eyes. "You brought a camera guy with you!!!" Cal exclaims looking at George. "Yes" Ash says. "Cool!! Can I hold your camera?" Mikey asks. "Uh" George says. "No" Ash says making Mikey pout. "So camera guy-" "His name is George" I said. "So George is there anything you know about our friend we don't know about?" Ni asks him. "Well sometimes the camera crew and I hear shouting and then there's the bruises" George says. Cal, Ni, Josh, and Luke all did a spit take with their drinks. "Come again?!" Mikey asks. "Yeah the bruises she covers up with make-up, even though we know she hates that stuff with a passion" George says. "Who does she argue with or better yet who is the last person you see that leaves her dressing room?" Ni asks. "Her manager, Felix" George says. "That guy is so lucky she switched record labels" Li mumbles. "Guys you're suppose to be practicing" Paul says and then looks at George. "Also there's a girl, Destiny, with camera guys surrounding her near the stage" Paul says and then leaves. I just realized Ash was talking to me today!!! Like we were having an actual conversation!!