Chapter 2

Landon's pov

At some point in Ash and I's relationship I realized that I'll never be good enough for him but I can never tell him this. That's why I asked to come on tour with him, I need to remind him of what it was like to be with his ex. I know its confusing but I'm going to get Harry and Ash back together. It wasn't that hard to figure out what those two had and still have their love is stronger than anything else I've seen and trust me I know these things. My sister was in the same boat as I was but she knew she could never do anything about it so she just helped her now ex-boyfriend get back with his ex-girlfriend but she did it very discretly. Anyways when we finally landed I went to talk to Luke to see if maybe he could help me.

"Hey Luke could I ask you to help with something?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure what is it?" he asks me. "Well I want to get Ash and Harry back together" I tell him. "Are you serious?" He asks me.

~1 Week Later~

Harry's pov

This is what happens when you mess up you lose the thing you love the most. Ashton and his new boyfriend are cuddling on one of the tour bus couches. I'm trying so hard not to get up and walk to the place where the beds are located. That's it I can't take this I need some time to myself so I get up and walk to the bed area.

Luke's pov

Maybe I'm just losing my mind or something but Ashton looks so sad now that Harry isn't in the same place as he is.  I look at Landon and he seems to have noticed this too. I can't do this I can't help Landon but I can't tell him that.

~4 Weeks Later~

Its been 4 weeks since everything has become hectic and everyone seems to be ignoring each other. Louis has been talking to me though and for that I am very grateful. "Hey Lukey" Lou says smiling at me. "Loubear" I say smiling back at him. "So have been enjoying the touring life?" He asks me. "Its ok" I tell him smirking. "Ok? That's not really an answer Luke" he tells me frowning. "Its fun" I tell him. One thing you need to know about Louis is its fun to get under his skin. "Fun? Luke seriously?!" he says. "Yeah Lou its cool" I tell him. "There has got to be something amazing about touring for so spill" he says. "There's nothing Lou but maybe, no I can't possibly tell you" I say. I looked at Lou who had determination in his eyes. "Come on Luke tell me" he says pouting. "Hmm nope I think I'll keep it to myself" I said smirking again.

Louis's pov

"Louis what are you doing?" Luke asks me as I straddled him. "I'm going to stay right here until you tell me what your not telling me" I said. "Um I'll come back later" Cal says. I ignored him and stayed right where I was. "Lou I think you should be careful with the position you're in with Luke" Cal say and the hotel door closes. "Am I turning you on Lucas?" I asked him.

Harry's pov

I threw the phone I just brought against the wall and watched as hole was created in the wall, Li thought it would be a a good idea to buy me a case that would make sure my phone wouldn't break. The pictures of Ash and I were put on that phone, maybe that was a mistake-"LOUIS" Luke moaned. What on earth are they doing?!?! These walls aren't sound proof ya know. There was another moan but from Lou. I went and opened the hotel room door ignoring Cal's warnings. I should have listened to Calum. I quickly shut the door. "I did warn you" Cal says. "They do realize these rooms aren't sound proof right?" I asked him. "That's never stopped them before" he says shrugging. Before? "Wait you didn't know?" Cal asks me trying to hold in his laughter.