022: Ideas

Edited: 20230402 "Ember?" The female responded to the being, acknowledging how she hallucinated about her friend a while back when she was required to have her oxygen be restored again

Edited: 20230402
"Ember?" The female responded to the being, acknowledging how she hallucinated about her friend a while back when she was required to have her oxygen be restored again.

She grasped onto the female behind her, scared at how realistic and how real she was? Embracing her into her arms while Ember collapsed into it.

Y/n nearly fell with the sudden weight on her body. "What happened to you?" The captain whispered out as she tries to drag her into a room. Scared for her, she was desperate to know who did this to her.

The female placed her into a chair, she promise she will hurt the person who did this to her. "The king, he's harming everyone you ever met because he knows about the pendant." She answered her question, laying back into the chair, attempting to heal herself due to the process of being in a safe room.

The captain grasped onto the necklace she was accused of having with her. Are they striving to get her back to rely on them once again? Clinging to Katsumi as the last resort to her oxygen, so they can be in the same bed, pleading more to get more than she wanted.

"Is there a way to get out of here?" She inquired, pacing around to get her train of thoughts back to her, yet again, petrified to hear the end of this. The fish pointed to the windows in the room, knowing they were on the third floor.

"The water here is like gravity and if you know how to swim in it, you'll be fine, if not, you will die." Ember informed her, being self-aware, she doesn't know how to swim especially the water down here. That's why a lot of humans stay on the ground to not test it, well, some does try to do it.

"What if I make a deal with them." The captain advised her as she cut her pacing around short. She moves over to the lady and displayed the jewelry to her, smiling as she thought it's a smart idea.

"Us, ocean nymphs only want one thing: the humans they claimed." She presses lightly onto her critically, injured face. Ember whined when she touched her own appearance, despite that, she was required to heal herself, or else she won't be able to assist her.

"No, but they do care about this necklace more. If I tell them that I'm willingly going to give them this, they'll have to leave me alone and one little, ocean monkey." She insulted her people which doesn't appear to faze her. Maybe she thought of calling them ocean monkeys was the right term to describe them.

"Although, I need to go see Kas first." She confesses to the other woman, she already had disapproval all over her face. Ember shook her head side to side, giving her opinion into her pot of ideas and plans, on the contrary, she thought this one idea was just so idiotic to her.

The ocean nymph doesn't say anything because she covered her mouth with her palm to heal whatever damage they had done to her which was pulling out 5 of her teeth to just punish her for aiding a claimed human by the prince.

The human girl was about to cry out because she was the reason why she gotten hurt from just lending a hand and giving her acknowledgment to her people. She knew the penalties for assisting a claimed human and informing her about her people.

When she came down here she was kinda thrilled to see more of these fascinating creatures. Yet, the more she learned about them the more she's perturbed, regarding to her well-being. 

"I did this and I can fix this." The ocean nymph said. She's not a damfool to not see why she's all beaten up for her. Her mother used to say: if you break something, fix it and that was her saying for everything, if the ocean nymphs desire their human then they'll get it.

Y/n lifted her body up and picked her up once again, she conjure up something, she'll have to meet Katsumi, alone, so she sat her back down. She glanced at Ember's body to see it was getting teensy weeny better from her treating it.

"Before you go. I need to give you something." She covered her left eye, now she had a glimpse of her deep, cut eye, she hums out to suppress the throbbing sensation in her sockets, she detected her nerves are dying on her to the point where she won't be able to see through it.

The female waltzed up to her, she whimpers towards the slowly no longer using eye. She won't let her eye go out on her, she grasped onto her hair with the other hand.

Y/n finally realized how sharp Ember's thumbnail was and she sliced a chuck of hair, her nail went right back to normal as she set her chuck of DNA in her hand before the ocean nymph forced her to tighten her clutch on it.

"Any part of the ocean nymphs can make you breathe.. for a short period of time. I gave you a lot to get to your destination." She advised her while she put both her hands on her visions, getting more of her healing before it's too late.

"My hair will gradually dissolve and once it's gone, you'll be choking on water. It starts once you take off that necklace." She adds on. The captain briskly leaving out to go find Katsumi and leave them.

'Hopefully, Ember will be okay.' She thought to herself, searching for this stupid prince who could possibly be anywhere by now. She inhaled and exhaled.

Jogging around the castle while the servants were paying her no attention, not thinking she was an enemy of this kingdom and will eventually bring all their hard work down to the pit.

She doesn't even care about these ocean freaks anymore ever since Kas wanted to claim her. Y/n was a free human and no one said anything about wanting her. She's still young, so she didn't need to worry about getting married.

She could almost smile, she could taste her freedom, well, she's already free, but the fresh air which each and every day she takes for granted. She'll never be soo unappreciative to have air.

Opening the door to the prince who brought her here, closing it behind her. She wasn't faze at all when he had nothing on him and he was soaked and wet from getting out the shower.

"Mmmm, my ex-fiancée shows up in my chambers for what?" He announced her, he was exposing everything to her. No hair on him whatsoever only his hair on his head. What type of witchery is that?

She attempted to not look down once more, but she's a stubborn woman, so she stands her ground. She strides her way towards her key to getting her mother back on her feet.

"What happened? You're supposed to be coming with me." Y/n stood in front of him, stabbing her index finger on his built chest, he hums out towards her adventurous ass.

He loved how she's always been so rebellious and obstinate. Katsumi could get his way by screwing up her plans to reverse it into his plans. He couldn't help himself to merely grin at her which only fuel her fire even more.

She slapped his face as he jerks his head to the side of him, rubbing his red, stinging cheek before he turns back to her.

"Stop playing games, I need you to come with me and only you." She responded to how silly this was to come right back to the man who bewitched her into almost being his.

"What was that? I can't hear you." He had to make fun of her because he thought this whole thing is just a whole, complete, fat joke to him which this is life or death for her mother.

"I need you."