025: Cursed

"Stupid pendant

"Stupid pendant." He growls towards how he couldn't touch the one thing that makes him willing to live. Now, abruptly gone from his touch, he could only stare at the beautiful creature he once/still desires today.

The captain was baffled at this comment as she struck a punch onto the center of his chest, causing him to wheeze from the impact. She felt so ecstatic by that hit, so now she can touch him and he can't do it back. She was seriously about to laugh in his face, saying you can't get me.

"Well, I'm off to chat with the crewmen while you change into these clothes." She smirked to him before slipping her arms around his neck which was a shocker to him. She was actually doing this herself.

He narrows his eyes towards the body of the captain. She leans in closer, staring into his eyes, she stuck out her tongue to him before he lifted up her chin dragging it directly at his face. The lady smiled softly and waltzed backwards. Seeing how easy it was for him to fall in her control.

"You thought I was willingly going to let you kiss me?" She questioned with a hint of amusement lurking in the tone of her voice. He bitterly grinned at her, not daring to meet his eyes as she could detect the competitive side of him, pushing forward onto his face, biting his lips to her. She rolled her eyes.

He still stayed some distance away like 8 feet away from her, knowing the pendant did something to make this happen to him. Perhaps it was because he touched the pendant, earlier. He stifled a growl from within his form, showing his dominance out ruling his rage for that junk.

"Celebrate with those filthy pigs when I break free out of it, I'm marking you, no matter what, even if you're married to someone else." He didn't make a simper on his face, anymore, only an eerie feeling surrounding them. Almost swallowing her whole and it made her unease.

"Ha, in your dreams, fish boy." She laughed in his face as he curled his hands into tight fists, holding in all the anger he had towards her. She noticed this and smiled at him, attempting to not explode from infuriation and annoyance.

"I'll get you a human girl, I promised anyways." She steers the conversation into a little light, yet, it apparently made him even more vexed, having a very well acknowledged that wasn't on the market for fishes.

She thought she could just throw in an imperfect, bratty, spoiled human on top of him and say "make art". It would be an insult to the ocean nymphs, especially, when it comes to royalties and plus his family likes her too.

He would be very upset to not have her, mainly when she's not truly claimed by any humans, or nymphs, he could smell it from a mile away and if a lady were to swim in the ocean with no one claiming her, then every male nymphs in that general area will be swimming to her, seeing who has more dominance than the others.

She walked out the door, seeing her two friends out in the hallways, slowly she pulled a smirk on her face. Quickly, she brought the two in her arms, cuddling them tightly on her chest. Joey blushed from the touch of the female, which he thought didn't like hugs because she always threatened people who dares to make the slightest movement to her skin.

Issac placed his arm over her shoulders, grinning towards the affection of being whatever they were. She released them out of her grasps, having that goofy grin of hers still on her features.

"Now, I'm required to go tell the crew some news." She responded to priorly move between them as they automatically let her pass through.

She peered out into the outside once again. Joyful to still be on a ship with her fresh air no more relying on that stupid, prince boy, or that pendant which seemed to come in handy when she's trying not to be seduced by that fish.

"Ay', listen or not, but the way we're pointing towards is the way home and I know that, so we'll have rum tonight's dinner. Anddd Joey, you can't have some, soo you're on watch." She pointed out Joey since they needed someone to keep in charge of everything.

"What! Put Issac on duty." He blurted out to her, glaring at the man beside him before he threw his hands upwards, looking like he was insulted by the comment. "No, I'll put the fish out on duty." She mentioned as Joey was ecstatic to enjoy the freedom to not watch out while everyone's partying once again.

"But, Captain aren' the fish a prince?" One of the crewmen called out within the crowd of men. She paused for a moment before she resumed to speaking to the people.

"Yes, he is." She was cut off from another man shouting, "Won' he send out his menn to take us out?" She smiled to the man who said such a thing, registering the curse the fish had to deal with, which is something she's glad that the pendant saved her.

"When that day come, we shall be ready." She answered once again and before she knows it, they were cheering and already partying with each other. She rolled her eyes towards the crowd of people, moving around to celebrate her returning and removal.

 She rolled her eyes towards the crowd of people, moving around to celebrate her returning and removal

She got off the upper flooring and walked over to the room. She smiled softly, but it suddenly faded away when Katsumi was sleeping in her bed with only his boxers. She groaned at how comfortable he was in her bed.

"You have..to leave...right now?" The captain closed the door. She smiled for awhile seeing the prince sleeping peacefully on her mattress before he twisted his body to the right side.

Clearly, he didn't listened to her. She groaned quietly as she moved her body towards the sleeping beauty. She pushed lightly on his body however he yanked her waist suddenly.

Baffled on why the necklace didn't work on him. "Hmmm..you smell nice." He murmured in her ears before snuggling up on her neck, she attempted to wrestle out of his grasp, although she stopped when he wasn't budging from all the movements.

"Are you done struggling?" He uttered, breathing on her neck, she shifted some more. Katsumi groaned out from all of her attempts to leave.

He rolled his eyes before she cut short from the movements of her body. The necklace was still on her, so why didn't it work? He shouldn't be touching her unless.... she allowed him too which she was trying to wake him up. Yet he was clever enough to get her when she's willingly.

"I was going to ask you to come with me." The captain replied with her face being snuggled up in his grasps.

"Mmm..but I want to stay like this for awhile." He whined once again, squeezing her body up against his chest. She abruptly realized that he was wearing only his underwear on and nearly had a heart attack. She somehow found her adrenaline and forced him backwards.

He wailed out while he was on his back onto the rocky surface, she crawled over to the edge of the bed, peering down on the male on the floor. She grinned towards the boy on the ground happily that he knows her pain.

"Too bad, lad. Like I said I need you to come with me." She responded, patting his chest as in 'better try next time' she waltzed over to the door before closing it. Then she heard the entrance to the room shut behind her.

She turned around to see the person which was Katsumi ambling out the area with pants on. He yawned softly and scratched his head. He looked so luscious, he seemed to catch her gazing upon his body. He grinned towards her before walking out in the opening.

"GENTLEMENN, IF ANYONE DARES TO TOUCH HER! I WILL KILL YOU!"