Thirty seconds

Leonardo

The sun was directly overhead and shining upon us. It was hard to open the eyes without squinting. So I went for my black shades and put them on.

Ryder was lying beside me and practically staring at a hula dancer's ass. I rolled my eyes at him. The guy was basically a sucker for hotties. He didn't even make an attempt to put on glasses.

Although the beach was packed with irrationally oblivious naked people, but finding a woman like Erica wouldn't seem hard as my eyes caught a glimpse of blonde hair emerging from the water that soon followed by DD sized breasts until her whole tanned body appeared above the surface.

Her action emanated a couple of gasps and whistles from a horny group of teenagers. Her lascivious body flunked to arouse me though I wasn't sure about the man beside me.

Ryder was firmly grabbing his crotch.

"Slut." He whispered and looked at me, "I guess it's my cue to leave, Leonardo."

I nodded in approval before sending a glance in Erica's direction as she took her designated seat on a white circular table.

I watched as Ryder caught up with her and they later began talking like friends.

They were miles away from me and from this distance I couldn't hear them but sense through their expressions
where the communication were going.

Ryder's jaws were clenching and Erica's smirk wouldn't seem to falter by an inch. As if she was determined to not tell the location where Roberto had taken my Jane.

Something startled in me and I rushed toward her,
"Where is she?"

Erica's eyes widened as if she was caught doing some evil deeds, "L-Leo, W-What a pleasant surprise?" She eyed Ryder sceptically as realisation hit her, "You bastard! I thought you're working for me but now it seems like you've switched the sides." She said cocking a brow.

With stoic look, Ryder leaned in, "Woman, here's a friendly reminder—I work for myself. Only. And a friendly advice—if you wouldn't open your contaminated mouth in next thirty seconds," he cocked his head at me and said, "then I'm pretty sure that our lover boy here will not hesitate to peel your creamy skin off your body."

"Come on, Ryder. I can do worse and make it look like a PG 13 movie." I joined him earning a glare from Erica.
Ryder let out a chuckle.

"You wouldn't dare!" She gritted.

Ryder ignored her and said, "How, Vincenzo? Even I don't know a trick like this.
Enlighten us, will you?"

"You guys are just blabbering. Both of you need to work on the way you put up your threats." Erica flickered a tentative smile.

Without delay I picked up a nearby knife and rushed over her side.

"What the hell are you doing?" Erica gasped, the colour of her face was gone.

"Listen here, darling. You have thirty seconds to tell me about my dearest uncle's whereabouts before I chop your every single manicured finger." I threatened as I pressed the knife over her pinky finger.

Her eyes widened whereas Ryder chuckled crossing his arms over his chest as he enjoyed the scene.

"Oh gosh, you're insane." She made an futile attempt to get free from my grip, "That stupid girl has turned you into a monster!"