Morning, Princess!

Leonardo

After having five dynamic rounds back to back, Jane's devitalised body collapses onto bed running out of energy. I admire her beautiful body and lie down next to her. I can hear her breathing, warm and slow. She is looking like an angel sent for a Devil to worship. Though I could've had another two rounds but considering that Jane is too sore after a whole night and half day full of energy draining activity, I compromise with my inner demon and let her fall asleep. This image will be forever engraved in my mind.

I've always fancied her, not because she's got nice pair of nipples—okay, that's the thing I've been lusting after in beginning but her feisty personality and the way she smiles, god! So breathtaking, it stole my heart. Even the sight of her smiling dangerously turns me on. Her body is so perilous for me that sometimes it's hard to pull away from her.

Such an imbecile person I was for not noticing the gem in front of my eyes.

When I woke up in the morning there was a feeling of regret in my chest for not remembering the night we've spent together while worshiping each other's body. Nevertheless, I was happy because we've done it. And I wanted to do it again and again until there's nothing left inside of her but my dick. When she walks she'll feel me inside her. When she sits she'll feel me again. And I'm not gonna stop on that, I'll make her feel that no Ryder would be able to.

God damn it. I'm so obsessed  with her that I want her all for myself. She's mine, Only mine. And today, I'm gonna put a tag on it.

I'm gonna make our relationship official. No more pretending. No more fake moans in a certain public washroom.
I'll propose her tonight at dinner and I'm sure she'll heartily accept my proposal since the feeling is mutual.

I cautiously cover her with duvet not wanting to ruin her nap and kiss her forehead before picking up my phone to check if there's any buisness e-mails that I missed.

I'm quickly checking the e-mails and other messages when suddenly I come to a halt to see aunt Lessi's message.

"When are you bringing Jane at my boutique? I can't wait to try my work on her. Bring her, Please. Please. Please!" 🥺

I peer at Jane and wonder if she's even able to walk or not. Though her current state is rather intimating the latter. Sighing, I lie back and pull her to my chest. It feels so good as if I'm home, safe and warm. Her back touching my chest as I snuggled my face deep into her hair while inhaling her divine scent is the feeling I've never felt before. And I bet I'd never find this feeling anywhere else but with her.

                  ***

Jane

I wake up with a feeling of someone sniffing and caressing my hair. I know who's the person. The familiar hard muscles behind my back are the exact one that I've carved with my scratches and bites.

Tilting my head I mock, "That's creepy."

"Morning, Princess." He coos softly.

I glance at the wall watch and realise it's 3 o'clock in evening. "It's not morning, and also you're acting like a creep."

"I'm your creep." He mumbles as I turn around to face him, "and you're my morning." I swallow a lump in my throat seeing his ocean blue orbs that flickering with something I can't comprehend. Yet, it feels good. Not only the way he's looking at me but the way my body responding to him as I hold his warm gaze.

I think I'm drowning, and this time I won't be able to save myself.

His eyes flit down, linger to my lips and flourish a tingling sensation there. Then He leans in and brushes his lips on mine. So soft, so gentle yet sizzling and intense. I instantly respond to his kiss as I reach to him and soon my fingers sink into his soft jet black hair. The hair you'll never get bored to run your fingers into.

Damn him

Damn him. His hair are even softer than mine. I envy him for that.

He slides his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I moan as he grabs my butt cheek, and in no intention of missing a chance he grabs my butt cheek so hard that makes me gasp and slides his tongue into my mouth.

Now that bloody hurt.
I'll return a favour for that. And that definitely will wreak havoc.

Slowly but surely, I quit my hand from his hair and reach down to grab his penis. Harshly and firmly.
He draws my lower lip between his teeth and grunts, "What.are.you.doing?"

I clench his penis more harshly that makes him leave my lip. "Giving you a taste of your own medicine." I say with a wide grin. He growls while I withdraw my hand and flip him away.

He doesn't make any attempt to tease me again. Neither he tries to reach me when I rouse myself on my feet. He just looks at me and it feels like he's admiring a work in an art exhibition.
I blush under his gaze and look away. After awhile he queries, "Where are you going?"

"Err...Shower." I reply with a trace of uncertainty in my voice. Do I need a shower? Hell yes! I'm covered in his and my juices. I seriously need a shower.

He runs his eyes from my head to toe while lingering them on my tits longer than necessary and then returns back to meet my eyes. Hunger. His eyes are filled with pure hunger.

I agree he has gotten great stamina, but what about mine. I've just lost my v-card and already seen five episodes of mind blowing orgasm after that. My vagina is badly swollen and In this condition there's no way I can handle his dick again.
He can fuck himself if his cock is twitching that much.

He nods with approval, "I'm joining you then. We can't go to Aunt's boutique like that."

"We're going to aunt Lessi's boutique?" A smile finds its way on my lips.

"Um yeah...that's what I said." He mumbles slipping off the bed.

My smile subsided as realisation hit me. He's gonna join me in shower. And then we might end up again in bed.

And if we really end up in bed then I won't be able to meet Aunt Lessi. I won't be able to get a chance to try her designs.

"Woah. Stop right here." I say, pouncing in front of him. Without heels my 5'4 looks like elf in front of him.
A frown makes its way between his brows and he gives me a perplexed look. "Though We're now comfortable with our nakedness, it doesn't mean we can share a shower together whenever you want."

He cocks his head and smirks, "Why? 'cause you're afraid we'll end up in bed if we share a shower." I gasp. The bastard knows me well. "Princess, I believe in 'save water not orgasm'."

I fume, "Leo, Go to your room now!"

"This is my room." He says whirling his index finger as he gestures me to look around. I register it's his room and clear my throat in embarrassment. I wonder how we got in here last night.

"Okay then, I'm going to my room." I say as I walk pass him.

"K." Leo say, sauntering to the bathroom. I'm surprised. He doesn't play any cheap tricks to stop me. "Don't take long."

I grab my stuff and saunter to my room. On my way to my room I see my top lying on coffee table with Leo's shirt beside it.

I groan. Argh! Last night must've been a disaster.

***

Hello, bombshells!

What do you think about Leo's feelings for Jane?

And how about the new cover?

Tell me uh.

And don't forget to vote, comment and share *muahh*