Moon bath

Jane's pov

"Oyy! Out of way, Lukewarm!"

"No! We're gonna watch football, so....you stand up, beanbag!" Luke argued and seated next to me.

How dare he called me beanbag?!

"How dare you called me that—" I trailed off as I felt a presence beside me and realised it was Leo who sank into the couch next to me, and promptly I got sandwich between two annoying boys.

"Sibling advice, sis—You should get starting gym or else you'll be like Auntie Agnus in almost three months."

I gasped and smacked him on his arm earning a chuckle from him.

"Truth hurts." Leo sang. I turned around to see his signature smirk and almost had an visual orgasm.

I shook the dirty thoughts away that had been shelling my mind since we shared saliva in a fucking elevator.
Oh god, that kiss had affected me incredibly.

"What did you just say?" I asked through gritted teeth.
Seriously? The guy who had me once straddling over his lap thought that I was getting fat?

His eyes moved down to my breasts lingering there longer than necessarily before he cleared his throat and looked up at me. "You heard me." He said in a raspy voice. I gasped and pinched the hard muscle of his biceps but he didn't even bulge.

"You're fat!" I said as I got up getting annoyed with the teasing of the two assholes.

"These are muscles, Bombshell." Leo put his arms behind his head that made his muscles popped up and he smirked.

Giving him a last death glare I marched out of there while fuming in anger.

This guy is a narcissistic bastard, an asshole, a pervert, a very shameless person who doesn't even know how to treat a woman.

I cursed the moment when I got ready to accompany Luke and Leo on their boys night at Leo's mansion.

Fucking hell! Why I even got ready at first place?

Oh yeah. To make myself a monkey by two devils.

I rushed into the guest room where I'd my clothes and opening the wardrobe I rummaged through it.

Hmm...Let's see What I've got in here.

I threw on a black bikini that was barely covering my private parts and contemplated my image in the mirror before putting on a green bathrobe.

Hmm...Let's see what Mr. Vincenzo thinks of me.

When I went downstairs I saw they were enthusiastically watching football.

I slightly loosened the robe in attempt to show off my cleavage to get Leo's attention. I purposely walked over there and snatched the beer from Luke's hand.

"Hey! That's not fair." Luke snapped, snatching the bottle back to him. "Move your fat ass and get your own!"

And then I untied my robe giving the mouth watering view of my front.

"Fuck!" I heard Leo hissed under his breath.

"Jesus Christ!" Luke shrieked turning his face away, "For god's sake Jane, Put something on."

I rolled my eyes and turned around, "I'm going to take moon bath." I shuddered as I felt Leo's hungry piercing
gaze behind my back.

"Never heard of that." I heard Luke muttered before I slipped out of the robe and rested down on Lounge near the pool.

Leonardo's pov

"Fuck!" I hissed as the part of my southern region hardened seeing Jane in nothing but a sexy bikini that was barely covering her sensual parts. My eyes roamed from her sexy slender legs to her tiny waist and then stopping at her beautiful breasts. I could even see her beautiful pink nipples behind the thin material. I fought the urge to suck them as I sucked in a deep breath.

I knew why was she doing this. It's because I called her fat. For god's sake, What I've could say in front of her brother—That she looks so sexy that I want to drag her to my bedroom and fuck her until the neighbors knew my name. Oh god, she's like a magnet. Everything about her just attracted me.

She walked off there and like a lost puppy I went after her.

I gasped and my hand automatically went up to my mouth to close it shut as she slid off the robe showing off her beautiful creamy skin on which I happily would like to leave marks.

I wondered how she would be in bed. Considering the extra push ups that she did in the gym and not to mention how good her first BJ felt like, I believed that she had a great stamina.
Hmm...nearly my type.

"Stop staring at me like that!" Jane's cold voice pulled me out of my inappropriate thoughts.

"Like What?" I asked raising a brow in amusement.

"Like....Like.....Like...Arghh!" She groaned and crossed her arms in frustration as she didn't found any words.
"You have a very dirty, Mr. Vincenzo."

"And right now you're running through it....naked."
I smirked as I pulled the shirt over my head.

She gasped as her face flushed red, "Oh Shut up."

"You Shut up!"

"Make me."

I smirked before walking over to the pool, "I will but...you might moan a little." And with that I jumped into the pool.
Ohhh...how much I like to tease her. This is my new favourite feeling.

"Come on Jane, Join me."
I yelled as I emerged from the water.

"Enjoy yourself!" She yelled back not even sparing me a glance as she was reading a magazine.

Nope. I wasn't gonna give up that easy.

Slowly and carefully, I stepped out of the pool so the sound of my footsteps wouldn't reach to her as I walked near her.

"What the hell, Leo? Put me down!" She yelled as I scooped her into my arms. Her face went pale as she realised what gonna happen next.  In counter, she grabbed my shoulders roughly. Her nails digging into my flesh. She looked at the deep water before her eyes returned to me and she pleaded, "Leo, Please. Don't....I-I can—" with that I hurled her into the pool.

"I'll be right back after few minutes, Bombshell." I said loudly as I turned back. "Enjoy till then."

I looked at my watch and realised two minutes had passed. I wondered what Jane would be doing right now. I wanted to accompany her in the pool and see her sexy body floating in the water like a mermaid.

I gulped the beer in one go and headed towards her hoping that she wouldn't have stepped out of the water yet.

"Is she still out?" Luke asked as he bobbed up beneath the couch. "I'm worried about her. It's cold out there."

I took a quick peek out of the glass door and realised Jane wasn't in the pool.

Shit! She had left.

"She isn't in the pool." I informed him that made his eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Why she's be in pool when she doesn't know how to swim?" He quizzed.
My expressions mirrored as realisation hit me hard and without further delay I ran off there.

Shit. I fucked up.