Calum Imagine<3

"Babe!" I heard as I was sat bottle feeding mine and Calum's 6 month old baby girl Charlie.

"I'm in the living room." I said loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to startle the content ray of sunshine in my arms.

"Good afternoon lovely." he said as he reached down to my level to place a kiss onto my lips.

"Afternoon." I said as I smiled up at him.

"How has she been?" He asked as he placed a bag on the floor and began to undo his coat.

"Great, as always. she did bump her head about an hour ago but it's gone down a bit." I said as I watched Calum's hand reach forward to softly stoke her head.

"Aww bless her, how long was she crying for? He said as he sat next to me and put his arm round me.

"Surprisingly not long considering how loud the bang was." I said as I took the bottle out of her mouth and sat her up to burp her.

"Well. when I was driving home from rehearsal I saw something in a shop window for her so I had to get it." he said as he placed the bag on his knee.

He waited for Charlie to finish the last tiny bit of bottle and for me to take off her bib that was protecting her green onesie from any sick before showing me what he had gotten her.

"Okay, show me." I said as I sat Charlie up on my knee.

I gasped at how adorable the thing he had bought her was. it was a hat. an extremely cute hat that had bunny ears on and was knitted in purple,brown and white wool.

"Oh Cal it's adorable." I said as I watched him place it upon her head, making sure to be careful of the slightly red bump on her head.

"Oh y/n let's get a picture of it!" He said as he gushed over how cute she looked.

"Yes! Cal it is actually amazing I can't believe we made her." I said as I placed her down on the floor near the door.I watched as Calum pulled his phone out and stood above Charlie while making baby noises to make her look up at him.

"Charlieee. baby girl look at daddy." Calum sang as he waited for we to look.

"Da da." Charlie babbled as she stared up at her daddy with her chubby cheeks.

"I won't get tired of hearing her say that." Calum said as he finished taking the photos and giving his phone to me so he could pick up the happy girl from the floor.

"Well you're gonna have many years of that yet." I said as I looked at the picture on his phone."I know, and I can't wait." he replied as he hooked one arm round my waist and kept Charlie in the other while placing a kiss on both our heads.

"@Calum5SOS: Look what I bought baby Charlie today. Me and @y/t/n
Make adorable kids pictwitter/jyzypoiahd "
(Picture on the side of Charlie)