Calum Imagine<3

'Cal are you going to help me or are you going to sit on the sofa all day?' You say as you stand in front of the boy who is sprawled on the new corner couch you had just set in place.

'Babeee. Can't we leave the rest until tomorrow? We've done most of it.' He replied dragging out the 'e'.

You stood astonished at what he said. 'By we, you mean me. Cal this is meant to be fun. We've had this planned for years and now we finally have a house together you aren't helping unpack anything.'

You walk away with a glare on your face and you find yourself in your shared bedroom that you needed to add the finishing touches to ( Putting up the drawers and putting clothes away).

About an hour and a half later, you tiredly stumble down the stairs and into the kitchen to see the place immaculate. Wondering how Calum did that in a short space of time, you walk down the corridor and into the living room to see that, also in immaculate condition. You stand there taking it all in.

Before you had gone upstairs, the living room consisted of the couch and a TV stand without a television. Now there was your television with dvd's on the shelves, a nest of tables in the corner with a vase of realistic looking fake flowers and a bookshelf filled with all your books. (You were a bookworm)

You walked over to the sofa and saw Calum fast asleep with his face pressed against his hand and you let out a few 'awws' at the sight. Feeling bad, instead of waking up your peaceful boyfriend you walk to the cupboard and pull out a thick blanket and join him on the sofa so he is being the big spoon.

As you drift of the last thing you hear is 'I love you Y/N'