Luke Imagine<3

Luke Imagine

'You can't expect me to wear this.' You say as you look down at your corset that Luke had picked out and you knew why; Your boobs were pushed up making them look even bigger than they already were.

'Please Y/N. I'm going to be the only one seeing you like this.' Luke replied as he shifted in his seat that was in the changing room if Ann Summers.

Thinking for a few moments, you realise he is speaking the truth but you feel uncomfortable as you have self confidence issues.

'Luke, I love you so much, I really do but I'm not comfortable in myself at the moment.' You say as you look down at the floor to try and stop the tears that had built up.

'Y/N you are so fucking attractive. You are beautiful and you shouldn't listen to what anyone else says because they don't know the real you. The girl who I know wants to order the fattiest food when we go to restaurants but gets a salad because you say people will judge you. People wouldn't say any on this if they knew how it really effected you darling but you just have to block them all out.' Luke said as he pulled you into a large embrace where your head was in the crook of his neck.

'I really love you Luke. You have no idea how you make me feel. I don't deserve you, I hope you know that and I'm so great full of everything you do for me I just want you to know I appreciate everything even if I don't tell you often enough' You reply while letting tears fall slowly down your cheeks.

'I know babe I really do. How about we leave here and come back when you're ready yeah?' Luke says as he pulls you away from him and places a kiss to your cheek.

'Okay baby, thanks for understanding.' You say as you begin to get changed back into your normal clothes.

'Of course babe but keep your head up, your tiaras falling.' Luke replied walking out of the cubicle after placing a tender kiss on your lips, leaving you to change.