Ezbine's punishment

Third pov

Ezra and Sabine recently moved in at clan wren base and we're board so they decided to spray paint Sabine's mother ursa's room so after they finished Ursa saw them and was enraged and stunned them for their punishment so since the three were alone for a month so she had her friend help Redecorate their room to fit their punishment then after it was done she got the teens in diapers and onesies with a pacifier with the strap then when ezra woke up he saw he was in their room with Sabine on a bed with bars then heard some crinkling and felt his crotch to be a diaper that's wet and he saw he's in a blue onesie saw Sabine just like him but a pink onesie then she woke up then Ursa came in and asked' how are the babies doing so here are the rules for your punishment no getting out of those clothes only I can change your diapers and pick out what you wear and no changes until your diapers are full and no swearing no using the bathroom unless for baths wich I'll give you both at the same time and brushing teeth ' then they were shocked then Sabine began to whine but Ursa shoved her pacifier in Sabine's mouth and said' ok you two were going on a nice walk and don't try to make your punishment worse or you'll get another punishment' then the teens looked at each other worried while being moved to the stroller for two people then Ursa locked the seat buckles then pushed the stroller to the ship while she had a diaper bag then when they got to the mall people saw the teens and laughed while ezra and Sabine were stuck sucking on pacifiers when Ursa said her you go I only brought one bottle so you'll have to share the milk ' then Sabine Started drinking half of it then stopped and gave the bottle to ezra who drank the other half then Sabine said' mom my tummy hurts ' then Ezra nodded on his has the same feeling then Ursa said' that milk had laxatives in it so if u can hold it in for an hour your punishment can end now' then they agreed then after a few minutes the kids have been letting out smelly farts that tells they need to poop so ezra said' I'm sorry babe but it hurts ' then he let the poop flow in his diaper like a river then Sabine said' it's ok I need to got that bad too ' then she let her mess out knowing they lost and Ursa smiled and felt the messy diapers and said ok let's get you changed then head home cause it's almost your bed time so when they got home she changed the two and took her top off and said ok time for your bed time snack so suck my breast then they had no choice but to do it then after awhile they were loving the taste of her and they started grunting relising a mess in their pampers then Ursa said well you'll have fun sharing a diaper at bedtime then she carried the two to bed and changed them into one diaper and said ' night kids love ya' then Ezra said' night mom ...Ursa ' then Ursa Said ' ezra you can call me mom' then the two kids falled asleep.

The next morning Ursa came in to see the two in thier naked bodies wearing the same poopy diaper and woke them up saying' morning poopy butts ' then they said morning mommy' then after she changed them the teens told her they love thier punishment and asked to be bottle fed and breast fed and move thier bedtime higher and asked in a few months to get married then Ursa agreed.