Babysitting the poilet

Third POV

Hera and Ezra were alone on the ghost and hera was wearing her favorite shirt on and on it says I'm a baby and wearing a fluffy pink diaper with the phineox sign on it then when she needed to poop she got on her hands and knees and started to push her a load while grunting then when she finished she looked to see a saggy poopy diaper around her waist then the door opened to be Ezra in a blue shirt and orange pants then she sat on her knees and started crying then Ezra sat on his knees infront of her and tried to claim her down then hera asked ' um Ezra could u un.. be my babysitter ?' Then Ezra said of course I will but there is some rules I need to have your weapons and I have to change you and feed you and if you get in trouble I give you a punishment for example you try to get ur weapon you get 10 spankens and if u make it worse your getting a punishment that last a day' then hera nodded her head and gave him her blaster and she asked ' can you change my diapey?' Then Ezra said ' sure lay down' then he grabbed a diaper then changed her into a white phineox diaper then she kissed him on the lips and said I love you then wrapped her arms and legs on him then he carried her to the common room and they played with her toys and when it was lunch time Ezra grabbed hera a bottle of milk then she lays on his lap and drinks the bottle happily and loving it and Ezra asks' you like your new babysitter hera?' Then hera nodded and letted a stinky wet fart in her diaper then Ezra started putting pressure on hera's bowels making her nervous but Ezra calmed her and she started pooping and saw her diaper was totally brown making her whimper then Ezra said ' ok I'm going to change you then time for a nap ' then she pouted but agreed then after she was changed she asked' could you pwease sleep with me?' Then Ezra said ' ok hera ' then they got in bed and cuddled up and hera said ' i cant wait for you to babysit me agian '.