Chapter 8

Looking up I see a flash and then it's gone. Gasping I see no other student gazing up and I follow the line. Trays are in a stack, grabbing one I look up and find nothing.

"What the?" I ask myself and move on to get my meal. After getting my apple, cereal, pancakes and so on I sit and inhale the food. Ignoring the world around me I hear a piercing laugh and look to the right. Still eating I spin my eyes to them.

"Oh my gosh! Yes that is her!" A high pitched screech then attack my ears. Folding into myself I cover my ringing ears and create a bubble.

"Can you q-iet d-o-w-n?!" I make from my bubble and as my ears clear I drop my bubble and breathe normally. Glancing over I find a screaming match going on and holding my apple and Water bottle teleport away. The match has become something the teachers are investigating and when I look at my time table it's the same. Elemental Magic, Intro to skating and Transfiguration. Well I hide other classes.

"Angelic basics and lit?" I wonder aloud and the 'bell' goes off and I see a dot appear. But ignore it as I go to my first class, Elemental magic.

Time to face the crowds I thought and speed walk to that classroom and find a note, or update.

"Come outside at the water's edge - Mal" I read and teleport there as I was lazy. But see the others there and she is to start. On my toes I sneak in on her and without thought walk on water. I sit and an inch above the crystalline water I am resting on the delicate ice. She sits on the vibrant grass and others are near her.

"Snow-" She calls my name and I say here. In shock she goes over the fact that I am sitting on Ice and moves on.

"As I was saying before, I want to go over the first magical power. Well," She said and then went on.

"Technically it's the most abundant magic beside wind. Water" All of us we see a woman rise from the lake. Walking on water she is godly.

"Water, or Magica Aqua is the main power and is connected to all life in this dimension" This mysterious woman spoke and we stare as she creates a chair from water and casually sits in it. I rotate and face her, looking at each of us then stopping at me. Shying away I almost fall into the water.

"Snow born?" I look at her lost and Mal nods as I see her make water flakes.

"Wow," I whisper and everyone else chats.

"Is that Liquir-" Then the woman spoke.

"I am Liquire, water nymph and eldest of the nymph sisters" I feel the need to bow and my head does. She looks at each and then motions. A pillar of Water comes up and then she speaks.

"Try that trick" We accept the challenge and as my class goes to the edge I stand away from her and focus.

"For those who need help, say 'altitudinem aquam"

"Altitudinem aquam " I hear around me and triumph in shouts are from seven classmates. Grunts and anger are heard by another bunch as I think.

'altitudinem aquam' Than a stream of icy blue water surrounds me as I see the class become silent. Water invades my air pocket and I breathe. Oddly I can. Calling it away I am meet with Woman.

"Liquire," I whisper and I am stared at. Shying away find her gaze on me. Walking to the waterfall I become invisible. She only sees me as nymphs, spot outlines of magical creatures. Plus the frost at my feet is evident. I reach solid ground and uncloak myself. Liquire coming from the side now circles me and I yelp as she stares me down. Recloaking myself I shimmy backwards, yet she catches me.