"hello Seungmin. Thank you for inviting me over." He said in a gentle voice. Silence was heard all around the room until one spoke."Hey Hyunjin can i ask you something real quick?" he questioned."shoot" "How do you survive without being with the one you love?" The question he asked was out of nowhere. Thinking in the other hand was hesitant to answer. "Why would you ask that?" He was still stuck in the question so he asked where he got it from, instead of answering. " I've been noticing how every time Jeongin talks about his boyfriend you seem to distract yourself with things instead of listening. So how does it feel? " He shot back. "Listen Seungmin I don't know who you think you are for asking me that but if I were to answer you honestly I would say that if Chan makes him happy than I'm happy for him. You don't need to get into my business."

 Hyunjin felt beyond flustere. He was actually uncomfortable. Seungmin not answering just nodded. His questions were still not fully answered, but he decided to wait a bit till the boy infront of him was completely comfortable. He kind of understood how he felt. Not pushing it. " Do you like Chan, Seungmin? " The atmosphere felt as if there was an interrogation going on. "I-I can-" He was cut off by loud banging on the door. He got up frim where he was sitting. As he opened the door he was faced with pure sunshine.

Jeongin was upfront the door. A smile forming in his face as he opened the door wider to let Him in. "Come in". Jeongin walked into the house as he took off his shoes. "Hey Hyunjin!" He shouted as he got into the living room. He  has been outside for too long it felt nice to feel what wrap around you body when you enter a building. "Hi Innie" He answered as he opened his arms for a hug.

And as a call He went right into them. The hug feeling reassured. What the two didn't know was that there was an extra person following Jeongin. Until something fell over. The all turned around and saw no other than Chan. "Oh I forgot to tell thoughts Chan has come with me here. We were walking here but he had to the his shoes. But we were so close to your house I decided to run here than wait for him to finish." He said as he got up to pick up the picture frame that he dropped. He smiled as he saw that the picture was of him, Seungmin, and Hyunjin.

 " Hope you don't mind me staying here for the mean while. " Chan said. He looked at Hyunjin specifically when he said that. " Yeah me too" He responded as if the question was for him

...............................................................................

Hey Its been a long time😁 I've been in a writer's block and couldn't come up with something to continue the story. But I'm back now. And I hope you have a good day or night. Lots of love!!❤❤❤💗