3rd POV

Doesn't the realisation Of being single ever hit you? Well thats what's happening to Seungmin right this very minute. Changbin and Felix Making out right in front of him in the Cafeteria. To him It's Disgusting but to them It's the sweetest thing ever.

"Really guys right in front of my Baby?"  He turns around and immediatly recognized the beautiful voice that was coming from a very beautiful male. As Chan is approaching he can see Jeongin right besides him. But his comment didn't stop the very heated make out session instead it encouraged it even more.

Just as Chan was going to say something Seungmin interrupted him." Don't even try I already tried hard enough hyung." And just as he Finished Chan started."Well if they arent going to stop Me and Jeongin will be leaving. Thank you very much." He said as he grabbed I.N's hand and started walking away.

As much as he was sad Chan left him he was just as glad his heart wasn't pounding against his rib cage. Because It hurt oh so much.

"What just happened?" And yet again as he turned around he was faced with a Handsome male." Nothing you need to know about Hyunjin" He said as he got up from where they were seating and started walking to his class right before the bell rung. He hated Loving someone he knew couldn't love him back. He hated that his best friend was with his loved one. He hated that Chan wasn't in love with him but with Jeongin.

He Hated that he wasn't enough for him......

That's Why he Decided  To Write a Journal All about Chan......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!!!! That took longer than expected ( : Only 303  words i need to learn how to write more for you guys<3

remember you are A beautiful flower that will bloom brighter than the sun!!!!!!<3<3<3<3