"The Chunin Exams, What Fun For Them"

hey guys, sorry it's been so long i was on a 10 day camp in central Australia. i got back friday the 12th of October and i hurt myself on the camp. i sprained my wrist so don't expect a lot of updates because it will hurt my wrist if i tpe for a long time.

anyway, i am skipping to the second part of the Chunin exams. i can't be bothered wrtiting te first so if you wantto know what happens go and watch the anime. the reason i am starting from the second exam is because it is really inportant. you will find out somethings that you will need to know about for the future chapters of this story.

oh! i'll also be changing it up a little. i'll try to stick to the actual plot but some things might change. a lot.eam 8 is on the side.

Kurenai is the adult, Kibs is the one with the dog who is Akamaru, Hinata is thegirl and the last guy is Shino.

i haven't put a disclaimer in yet so i thought i should

JUST SO U KNOW: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. I ONLY OWN DARCI AND MY OTHER MADE UP CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!

i'm going to get on with the story now. bye. enjoy reading the chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________

i sat up and remebered what Kakashi sensei told me yesterday.

the second part of the chunin exams is today and it's in the forest of death.

i sighed and stood up and grabbed my clothes.

i walked into the bathroom and showered.

i decided to do something different with my hair so i braided it in two braids.

when i was happy i walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

in the last few months Arashi has grown quiet a bit so he doesn't fit around my neck anymore.

he sits around my waist like a belt.

most people think he is a belt until Arashi hiss's at them.

people are sort of afraid of me now.

"good morning Darci, good morning Arashi" Yoshino said putting a plate in front of me.

"good morning Yoshino" i sad smiling at her.

"would you be so kind and after breakfast go and wake Sikamaru up. he can't be late for the second exam" Yoshino said.

"i'd be happy to Yoshino. the lazy kid needs to be taught a little lesson" i said.

"he sure does" Yoshino agreed.

Yoshino got back to work washing dishes and i started eating and feeding Arashi.

i have become more open with people and i have forgiven Uchiha.

Uchiha and i have become a lot more close and i know he likes me more than a friend but he respects me and doesn't pressure me to go out wuth him.

Sakura and i are inseprable.

we are close and she thinks i should go out with Uchiha.

i told her that i wasn't ready to date and she respects that.

Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Lord Hokage, Iruka, Ibiki Morino, Shikaku, Yoshino and Guy all know who my real father is.

i train with them sometimes and even go out on missions with them.