"What's with the Old Drunk Guy?"

i was shaken awake by Yoshino.

"Guy sensei and Lee are here" she said before leaving.

i got out of bed and got dressed, having a 3 minute shower.

i walked out and ate breakfast quickly.

"ready Darci?" Little Guy sensei asked.

"yep" i said and started jogging.

when i was comfortable i picked up the pace a little.

i was happy at the pace we were going so i kept it.

at 7:00am we stopped back at Shikaku's house.

"see you tomorrow Darci" Little Guy sensei said as he and the real Guy sensei ran off to meet there team.

i quickly walked inside to get a drink of water before going to meet my team.

"how did you go Darci?" Yoshino asked.

"good. i didn't stop once. i set the pace at a slightly fast jog and didn't stop. i am very proud of myself" i said before i downed the water.

"got to go meet my team. good bye Yoshino, Shikamaru, Shikaku" i yelled as i walked out of the house.

i started walking toward the spot but when i caught a glimpse of the time from a passerby's watch i freaked and ran the rest of the way.

when i arrived i saw everyone there including Kakashi sensei.

"your late Darci. even Kakashi sensei was on time today" Sakura said.

"sorry Pinky, but i was running with Guy sensei and Litlle Guy sensei. i am getting my physical strength up so i am not a burden to this team unlike you" i said puffing a little.

"did you run here?" Kakashi sensei asked.

"i did" i said proudly.

"did you stop anytime?" Uchiha asked.

"nope. and i didn't stop when running with Guy sensei and Little Guy sensei" i said.

"i was watching you run. i am proud of you too Darci" Kakashi sensei said.

"you were watching me? creep" i said.

"now, since we are all here time to go to the Hokage and collect our mission for today" Kakashi sensei ignoring my creep comment.

we nodded and followed him.

when we arrived the Hokage gave us a mission but Naruto started complaining.

i zoned out not wanting to hear what he was saying.

when i zoned back in i was confused.

"and what's with the confused girl? is she stupid or something?" a guy with sake in his hand asked pointing at me.

"what's with the old drunk guy?" i asked not phased at what he called me.

"Darci, Mr. Tazuna is our client. Naruto got us an C-ranked mission. you should really pay attention next time" Sakura said.

"easy" i scoffed.

"what's easy?" Naruto asked.

"a C-ranked mission" i said.

"you've been on harder mission's Darci?" Lord Hokage asked.

"yep. i would go with my dad's assisstant sometimes to collect things" i said.