Chapter 4

A/N so hows life?

1st POV
"So your angel?" I said look at the spider demon.

"Yup how did you geuss? Have you been stalking me?" He said looking at me suspicious.

"W-wha what no no-erm" oh god why. Im. I started to blush at what he said.

"Relax I was kidding No pressure." He said laughing. He doesn't seem like an Angel to me. I said still flustered. Of course he thought it was still funny and continued to laugh.

"Angel, Shut up" Vaggie said walking past Charlie, Angel, and Me.

Charlie looked back at me. "Um ya, let me introduce you to everyone. "Thats angel Dust-" she poits to the spider who is finally done laughing. You already knew who that was "-the over protective one is vaggie my girlfriend, Thats Nifty-" she points to a little demon whos cleaning uncontrollably "-over there is Husk-" she points to a grumpy cat thats drinking a bottle of alcohol. "- um and Alasters here some were. He was here just a minute ago hehe. You will meet him soon."

I look around at everyone whos doing there own thing. Then I see Husk. Me and him look each other in the eye and "You have a problem" A rough voice said. It was Husk who said that.

"Um no You were just staring and It was awkward" I said to him.

Husk lifted a brow "You were staring at me" he said taking a drink again.

"Erm, no I was looking around and then I saw you staring at me." I said getting counfused.

"Bull shit" he said taking in another drink.

Charlie came back to me "don't mind him. Hes a grumpy cat" she sad with a smile.

"I can still hear you" husk said. His voice is pretty rough. He needs some mil- cough drops....

I decided to change the subject. "So who's this Alaster guy?" I questioned to chairle.

She looked at me confused. "Oh right your new. Many I should tell you... Ok I will tell you. You see he's the radio demon..." She saud getting quieter as she talked, but I was able to under stand her.

Who's that and why dies that sound so, familiar. I said to my self. Wait- Lizz told me about that demon before she closed the door.

"I suppose you heard of him" she said to me. "By the way are you new?"

I can answer both questions. "Yes I'm new I hell heh, and um ya I have heard of him she said say away from him tho.." I explained.

She look at me "what was that last part?" Oh what do I say.

"Um nother Err nothing at all." I reassured her. She shrugged it off.

"Feel free to have a look around I need to go do thing real quick" she said leveling me alone.

As soon as she left I had a feeling I was being watched. I looked in all directions but know one was there. That made me ponder. Why is one of the most dangerous demons here out of all places. Unless she's lieing but I doubt that she would lie.

I turned around to go the other direction until I hit something in front of me. It was like a big rock, Which caused me to fall on the floor with a thud. Ow what the. I looked up to see a very tall demon wearing a red suit.

"Oh my apologys darling I didn't see you there" he said. He sounds like a,radio person-guy-thing I don't know what. He reached out to me with one of his hand on his back. I took his hand and he helped me up from the floor. "We're my manners, I'm Alaster and who might a beautiful lady such as your self be" he said smoothly. He's a gentlemen. Wait Charlie said something about Alaster he wasn't here before. How did he get here so quick.

"I-I'm Y/N nice to meet you" I said FUCKING STUDDERING AGAIN. You need help from Jesus.

"Why It's nice to meet you dear Y/N. I believe We will be Great friends or even more..." That last part was suspicious.

"Uhh what was that last part" I questioned him.

"Oh It was nothing to worrie about." He said reassuring me.

After that he left walking out of the room I was in. That was strange. I thought. I was about to walk until something went up front of me.... Again

"Hi im Nifty!" I little demon said. "Who are you!" She seems to be very hyper. She held out a hand or or paw thing....

"Im Y/N nice to meet you" I shook her hand.

She jumped "Oh I know do you want to be my friend?!" She said jumping up and down over and over.

"Um sure why not" you said smiling. She's so cute. You thought.

"Wait here let me get something" then she speed off to who knows were.

"Um ok that was strange" I said then I heard some noises. Like something fell. Or many things feel.

"Oh I need to clean that" I hear Nifty faintly say in another room. Then I jear more things moving.

I see Nifty running out of the room and stopping right in front of me (A/N hey that goes together)

(A/N I just realized I have been useing you in 1st POV insted of me and I. I'm going to try and fix that. And In going to start using 2nd POV since its better for me I guess.)

"Here you go I made this for you" she said handing me a stitched up rat. It was sort of dripping with blood. It reminded me of a Voodoo doll.

"Um thank you. That's very kind of you to give me this" I said slowly taking it out of her grasp.

"Thank you I made It my self! Anyways Bye bye" and with that she left.

A/N let me know if you enjoined thus chapter. Marry new years... I need to pee