Chapter 3

A/N peace is nice peace is nice peace is better then CHICKEN AND RICE!!!! peace peace peace nice nice nice peace peace chicken chicken rice rice rice. UwU

1st POV

I stand there as this crack head demon stands in front of me. He wants to kill me or something. All because I didn't have any valuables.
Shit what do I do? I thought. He started to walk closer, and fir all I know he looks drunk as duck- wait i can use this to my advantage I thought As I made my plan.

"Ok... Ok I will go with you just dont hurt m-me" I stated. I started to walk towards him. His grin become wider and more wicked.

"Can't promise any thing" he said with his disgusting smile plastered on his face.

As I got close to him he reached out to grab my arm, and thats when I made my move. I pushed him on the ground and ran. By the looks of it he fell in a puddle. I ran really fast not wanting to face that demon.

The last thing I heard was "you bitch I will get you back for this you hear!!!" He yelled at me, but I kept running.

I just kept running until I couldn't run any more. Once I stopped to catch my breath. I looked around to see I was on a different part of town. There were demons walking and driving here and there.

Well the first day of hell so far sucked a lot. But then something hit me. I looked up to see a sign that said keter road. I made it. Time for more walking again.

I was passing by more buildings trying to get to the Hazbin Hotel. When I get closer and closer to this hotel I see less and less demons.

They probably don't like this hotel I thought as I walk. Hopefully its not as bad as most hotels and motels here.

Then off in the distance I see a big building that says 'Hazbin Hotel' I finally made it. All this trouble better be worth in.

Charlies 1st POV
(oh yeah also this does have spoilers if you haven't watched it yet)

After Alaster did some changes I was very excited. This hotel may actually work for demons, And everyone will be happy in heaven In so happy this is all working out and-

"CHARLIE!" Vaggie yelled my name for some reason reason. "Are you listening or are you day dreaming again." She said putting her hand on her hip.

"Um of course I am. daydreaming" I told here getting quieter as I talk.

"Ugh ok listen, someone needs to fix the hole that in the wall. Esa estupida serpiente" She said. I don't quit get the last part.

"Ah what a wonderful place to put a hole in the wall" Alaster said behind us. It scares me every time he does that.

"Can you not do that" Vaggie said to Alaster. Obviously she does not like Alaster one bit. She just doesn't trust him. I understand why. He just showed up saying he wants to 'Help' and he some what did. He even recruited two demons. Nifty and Husk. So far tho no one came to the hotel. I don't think anyone will. (A/N poor Charlie :c )

Y/N 1st POV

As I got closer to the hotel there seems to be no demons in site. For all I know the hotel could be abandoned.  I might just be doing this all for nothing. But I am curious on this hotel. Maby it can rehabilitate demons.

I finally made it to the hotel. It was massive. There must be someone here. Right? I thought. The door was different shades of read with the glass shaped like an apple.

Charlies 1st POV
(I'm going to try something with this POV thing. Bare with me)

I sit doqn on a chair in boredom and possibly sadness. Many Alaster right no one will come to the hotel. And many we can't rehabilitate demons. Just then I Heard a knock on the door. Three knocks to be presis. All three knocks were in tune. I got up wondering who its could be. Hopefully its not another over lord like Alaster. I walk to the door. Wanting open very badly, but something holding me back. Like something bad is going to happen if I do. I brushed it all off, and opened the door.

Y/N 1st POV

I stand there right in front of the door. I lut my hand out to knock. But I stoped. I had a feeling like something bad is going to happen. Who could these demons be. Are they nuce or is it a trap? I brushed it all away and continued. You can do this Y/N I thought. Then I knocked three times in tune then the door opened revealing a female demon. She was pale white with blond hair. (A/N its Charlie :D )

She looked at me then A huge smile spread across her face like she won the lottery. "Hi!" She said enthusiastically. "Welcome to the happy hotel I'm Charlie." She said opening the door more for me to walk in.

"I'm h-hi" I stuttered again why must this be.

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel" wait This is the happy hotel I thought.
"Urm I mean Hazbin hotel. Sorry we had some changes made" she stated "so let me introduce you to the staff" she said bringing me to an open area.

Vaggie walked up to you and Charlie. "Why do you keep being strangers here" she said putting he fingers on her eyes.

"Its a hotel Vaggie thats what we do" Charlie said with a little smile.

"Speak of the devil. And here I thought no one would come." Someone said coming out from the corner. They look familiar too.

Is that who I think it is. I thought.

"Angle you're supposed to support this hotel not look down it" Vaggie said to angle.

So he must be Angle Dust the one out side of the skinned leopard. I thought.

A/N oh yeah another chapter lets go. Any ways let my know If you enjoined and happy Christmas