Chapter 2

A/N and what Gir would say.... TAACCCOOOOOSSSSS!

1st POV

Who is the radio demon I thought after Lizz slammed the door on my face. What will happen now. Im stuck in he'll for who knows how long. Probably for eternity.

I decided I should move on and head somewhere else. But to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going. Once I made it to civilization or demons I don't know what to do. I barely know anything about how things work. Lizz only told me about what could happen to me here instead of actually telling me how things work apparently.

I just decided to walk on the sidewalk you know because that's where you walk on the side of the street. I tried not to look lost so I don't get molested or something again... I passed a lot of life-forms they were all many shapes and sizes some of them had one eye and others had multiple. This was happening all too quick for me.

There was a lot of shops restaurants hotels things like that. And they all had a weird names like big Eyes bakery or the skin leopard ( A/N yes I got the name from another fanfics because I'm too lazy to find a weird name for a strip club so deal)

There is this one place though that stuck out like a sore thumb. It was called the Skins leopard and it was apparently a strip club. Demons we're going inside and coming outside and there are many of them all over the place outside of the building. (A/N outside outside outside)

Most of them were wearing very how do I put this- it shows alot of skin lets just say that. Most of them are females and around those females are tons of male trying to, you know get all over them. I didn't like it at all.

Before I decided to move on someone else came out. She was a lot taller than the other demons. She had 4 arms and was wearing mostly pink and white. And let's just say she loved it when the guys were all over her trying to ask her for things I do not want to describe... (OwO)

Before I try to get a move on once again another demon showed up behind me he was mostly Gray, And smoking a cigarette. "You know who that is right? Thats Angel Dust" he said taking our his cigarette and blowing. Away from me thank fully.

"Umm I-I dont really want to know about her" I freaking started again what is wrong with me.

He then turned his head and faced me. "Don't fall for the looks its a thirsty trap" he said looking up front again.

"A what now" I said confused to what he had said just now.

"That slutty spider is a male" he said so bluntly sticking the cigarette back in his mouth.

After that I felt very weird. "Does that mean most of these females are probably males?" I saud to my self.

"Probably. But Angels the one most demons know he's a male" and after he said that. He left.

Well that was interesting I guess I should move on, but I don't really know what to move onto. I don't know where everything is or where to go for that matter. Welp I just have to wait.

I walked off seeing to much for my eyes to bare. See all this for the first time is taking a toll in my head.

I keeps walking until I saw some flyers. They were all different hotel flyers. Mushed Hotel, Devils Motel, Killers Motel, and on the bottom was a hotel called the Hazbin Hotel. (A/N So if you watch the pilot in the beginning it was called the happy hotel but at the end it was changed to Hazbin Hotel. So thats what Im going to call it)

I read all the flyers and most of them didn't sound so god. They all mostly had something to do with drugs, murder, sex, and stuff like that except for the last flyer Hazbin Hotel. It states that staying here will help hear your sins something like that. Its like a rehabilitation center or that's probably what it is.

I didn't like it here in he'll not one bit. Everyone here is unpleasant and it's something I don't like. I should go and rehabilitate myself to go to heaven. If I can even.

So that's what I'm going to strive for. I grabbed the flyer and scanned over it to see if there was a address on it. And there was. '848 Keter road.'

Looks like I'm going to be walking for a long time to find this hotel. But I sure hope it's going to be worth it and I also hope that the residents there aren't too bad.

I started walking in the same direction I was to see if I was anywhere close to the address. I was mostly looking at this signs and other places that would give me clues to where it was. As I kept walking a feeling started to come on. Like one of those feelings were you feel like someone is watching.

I started to feel uneasy so I walked a little faster which was probably not a good idea because now I look like I'm crazy or something.

I kept walking until I did the most stupidest thing ever been turned into a dark alleyway that's a dead end.

Your and Idiot Y/N who turns into a dark I only way that's apparently it's a dead end when they're being chased possibly buy some crazy person I thought. Turning back to head the other way, but instead I was mad with a dark figure that was a little taller than me.

"You look a little lost missy. Why don't you give me all of your valuables and I'll let you go this time" the strange demon said walking closer to me. WITH A KNIFE!?

"I-I'm sorry I dont h-have anything of value" I said trying not to get killed.

"Its always the same FUCKING answer. Looks like I'm going to do the same thing to all the women I meet" he said with a toothy grin on his face. "Why don't you come with me"

Oh shit... I thought as this might be the last day I will ever live before i become erased.

A/N OHHHHHHH cliffhanger OWO. Let me know if you liked this chapter. Also Marry Halloween.