Chapter 11

The teacher in this class allows us to use our phones in class soooooo lucky you!

_____________^°^_________

Its morning now. Haruhi is asleep on my bed, and Seto still isn't home. I haven't heard from him or his Charas. I'm very worried now.

I make sure Haruhi is still sleeping, and slip on jeans, converse, a tank and a heavy jacket. I write a quick note, wake my charas and head out.

First, I call for Ikuto and Yoru. They always appear when I need them, right?

"Ikuto! Yoru!" I transform with Aki and jump to the roof of a nearby house and shout from there, occasionally moving. I can't see or hear anything.

I stop calling and move around. "Seto!" I travel to Kukais house. I flip onto his balcony and look in the window. He's not there. Its morning. What happened? Seto didn't tell me where he was going. Uh... What do I do now?

He... Went to Yayas! I must have forgotten! He's got to be there.

Problem is, I don't know where her house is.

I scream. ShutupSeiko

"Why!!!"

Becauseyoudontthinkwhenyouarefreakingout

"I know, I know!"

Youclearlydont.

"You shut up!"

No

I scream again. I am being so loud.

"My god, idiot." A voice says. "You need to quiet down."

I turn around and Ikuto is standing there in his transformation. "Uh.. yo." I say.

"What are you being so noisy for? I mean, really."

"My brother went out with the other guardians to help one watch her younger brother." I explain. "He didn't come home last night, and he wasn't home this morning so I've decided to come and look for him."

"Ah. The guardian that acts like a child?"

"Yeah. Yaya. She has a Chara named Pepe."

"I was just at her house."

"Hu? Why were you at her house?"

"Its my job. Amu has the heart locket, I have the Dumpty key. Its fate."

My heat aches when he says that. But I play it off. "Just take me over there. I need living proof that Seto is OK."

"I saw him, he's fine." I switch transformations with Rei and jump in the air, hovering.

"Just take me there." I hold my hand out. "I'll carry you and if you do anything out of the ordinary I will drop you."

"Yeah, whatever." He says, taking my hand. I smile.

I struggled under my own weight. What in the heck was I thinking offering to hold him?

I dunno. But this transformation gives me the strength.

"So, where?" He points in a directing and I begin to fly that way. But, as I go, I fly higher, bit by bit.

He points to a house. "There." Instead of assending, I shoot up. He yells. "What are you doing?!"

I look down at him and smile. "Having fun." Then I drop him.

His arms wave around and I'm laughing my butt off. I know he's part cat and what not, but he can't survive a drop 600 feet up.

I fold my wings up and plummet down beside him. I look at him, and laugh. Oh, do I laugh. Because his face is priceless. He looks so vulnerable, so freaking cute.

I watch the ground rush up to meet us. A few seconds before we are about to hit the ground, Ikuto screams. It is such a girls scream, I almost forget to grab hold of him.

My arm rushes out and grabs hold of his torso. I spread my wings so they catch the air and slow his down.

We hit the ground. Not really hard, not hard enough to break anything, but hard. My legs buckle out from underneath me and Ikuto shifts our weight so I land on him.

He makes an 'Umpf',noise.

"Ya know, I could have done that myself. You didn't need to catch me."

"I know. But I wanted to." He smiles, and I do too.

"Okie. Let's go and get my brother." My change comes undone, and I stand up.

He stands up, and I realize I don't know what the house looks like. "Uh, okay, you lead."

He chuckles and walks in front of me.

I reach out and grab his hand. His hand is sweating, as if he is nervous. His face, and composition showed no such thing.

Hmm. Weird.

Anyways, we reach a house and Ikuto turns to me. "Here, this is the house." Its a fairly large house, and I am jealous.

I knock on the door. A women opens it, I assume its Yayas mother. "Hello," I say in the sweatest voice I can manage. "My name is Seiko and I'm here for my brother, Seto."

The mother looks at me confused. "Seto? We dropped all the kids off last night." I freeze.

"Y-you did?!" I put my face in my hands. "Oh no.. Oh my god. He didn't come home last night."

"Did the pink haired girl go missing too?"

"What do you mean?"

"I dropped them both off at the same stop."

"Oh my god. I'm going to go look for them. Thank you for your time." She nods and closes the door.

"OK, I'm going to leave you here. I don't need anyone dragging me down." Before Ikuto can say anything I transform and fly off to Amus house. Its the logical explanation.

Once I reach, I knock on the door. Her mother answers. "May I help you?"

"Yes, is my younger brother here? His name is Seto."

She gasps. "Seto is.. a boy?" I look at her quizzically.

"Uh, yeah? Is he here? He didn't come home last night and I'm really worried."

She looks at me and smiles sweetly. Then she turns around and yells so loud you'd think she was being tortured and was begging for mercy.

Amu comes hopping down, and when she sees me the look on her face turns to a scowl. "Oh. What do you want?"

"My little brother is what I want. Now, Miss Hinamori, forgive me for the words I speak, but if you don't bring him out now I will come in there and get him."

She nodds and lets me move past her, towards her daughter. "Is he here?"

"I don't know, is he?" She replies with such a attitude I consider slaping her.

I push past her, up the stairs and to her room, where I find Seto on her floor, sleeping. I pick him up and walk back downstairs. I glare at Amu. "Next time you pull a stunt like this I will hurt you."

Her mother moves out of the way as I walk out of the house with my brother.