Chapter 8: Part 2

Hehe NOTHER SMALL CHAPPIE. Sort of. Not really.

___________________________

"I have to admit." I say. "You did a pretty good job."

"Really?" Seiko smiles at me, and my heart beats faster. "I didn't think it was too bad, but I still thought you did a better job."

"No. Have you ever heard that piece before?"

"No. I have a photographic memory. I memorized your hand and finger placements then just sped them up when I played."

"That's amazing." I reply, smirking. "I wish I could do that."

"You know, Ikuto, I cant take you seriously when you smirk." I stop.

"Its my signiture thing. I have to smirk."

"It's your signiture thing, hu? Well, my signiture thing is this." Her hand comes up behind me like lightning and trikes the back of my head. I almost fall foreward.

"Your signiture thing is hitting people in the back of the head? Sure."

"You want me to do it again?" I take a step back, swallow, and shake my head.

"Or you could not." She laughs.

Seiko is so differant then she was before. This past week she has seemed differant, more outgoing and not as clumsy. I like this new Seiko. And, she's cute.

"Oi, shoudnt you be heading home?" I say. "Your brother is probably waiting for you there. Yuu too. He must be worried."

"Yeah, I guess." She turns to Garry and holds out her hand. "My name is Seiko, whats yours?"

He takes her hand and shakes. "My name is Garry. You two make a great couple." I stiffle a laugh while Seiko yanks her hand back, face flushing pink.

'W-We are not couple! Come on, Ikuto! We're leaving." Garry laughs, Seiko grabs her guitar, my hand, and just like that, were out.

SEIKOS POV

So he calls us a cute couple, I say we arent and drag Ikuto out by the hand. Very nice, Seiko, nice.

"The nerve of some people. Calling us a cute couple."

"Well." Says Ikuto, "You are cute."

"Oi!' I hit him over the back of the head agan, and this time, he almost doubles over. He groans and I laugh. "Dont do it again."

"What? Call you cute? I'll call you cute when i want to call you cute."

"Then i'll hit you whenever I want to hit you."

"Eah, seems fair." Ikuto agrees.

"Dang right. Now you go home." I say.

"I am. I live near you. Not really near, but near enough to be able to walk you home without going out of my way."

"So honest."

"Yesh."

"Yesh? What is yesh?"

"I dont know, its my new way of saying Yeah."

"Yesh? Why yesh? Why not something like Ye or Yeaaaaaahhhhhh, or Oohhh yyyeeeeaaahh."

"The last two sound a bit dirty."

"Exactly. It sounds like something you would say to someone."

Ikuto puts his shoulders down. "Hmpf. Rude."

"I know. Its just a me thing.''

We walk in silence until we reach my house. "So, have a nice night." I say, about ready to open the gate.

"Yeah, goodnight, Seiko-San."

"What?" I turn around. "Did you just call me Seiko-San?"

"Yes." He looks to the ground. I smile.

"Goodnight, Ikuto-Kun."

I turn and almost make it through the gateway. An arm shoots out and grams mine. I'm spun around and kissed on the lips. Its a quick kiss, but its one that makes me want more.

I close my eyes, and just as quick as it came it vanished, as If it had never happened in the first place. When I open my eyes, I'm standing alone on an empty street.

______________________________

Yeah, its real small, but its like a ending to chapter 8. I knew everyone must have been getting anxious, so i uploaded the chapter 8 before it was fully complete.

Hope you liked it!!