Chapter 109

I do not own pic!

"It looks like it's gonna be a stormy night", Itachi said as he jumped between the trees, carrying you through the forest, as you had just closed your eyes from exhaustion and pain.
"And we will not be able to make it to the next village before night", Kisame added, looking up noticing that it's already evening while they are still in this forest.
"We need to find a shelter to spend the night in...", Itachi said as he jumped down exiting the forest, looking around for a place that you can spend the night in.
"That seems to be fine, at least for tonight", Kisame said pointing to a place that seemed like a cave entrance, as then thunder has been heard.

Itachi nodded at him as he hurried with you toward the cave, looking down at your face seeing the pain clear on your face as your side still hurts a lot.
"[name]? Are you awake?", he called you gently as he entered the short twisted cave and reached its end that wasn't too far from the entrance, it was dark, barely anything can be seen.
"Yes I am Itachi...", you said in a weak voice, trying to hear any sounds or noises that can be made by insects or snakes.
"[name], we can't reach a village tonight and it will rain or even snow, we are staying here for the night, okay?", he said quietly, still feeling disappointed that he couldn't take you to a more safer and comfortable place, especially with your injuries.
"Its fine, Itachi, we just need wood to make fire, it's getting more colder...", you said as he nodded, "of course, I will go with Kisame gather as much wood as we can, and you stay here, will you be okay until we are back?", he asked, worry clear in his voice as he sensed your face with his hand in the darkness.
"Yes, I will try to recover, but don't take long please, okay?", you said, holding his hand into yours as he nodded and said:"I will be back soon".
You laid backwards against the cold stony wall, you shivered from the cold, closed your eyes and tried to concentrate, yes that's it, you can unseal more chakra points that Neji had blocked, once you're done with this, you will be able to activate your medical ninjutsu and heal yourself, but the problem is that you're tired, you need some rest before you can unseal them all.

"Alright, there you go", Kisame said as he put aside the last firewood he collected along with the other wood and straws they gathered, while Itachi was already setting a fire after closing most of the entrance of the cave with rocks and woods as well, leaving only a little opening for air and for smoke to get out
"Kisame, stay", you said with a smile, you knew Kisame was thinking to leave, since he thought he might disturb you and Itachi, but you couldn't just let him leave, especially in this bad weather, it's freezing outside and it is raining heavily and the wind was blowing strong, but most importantly, Kisame is no stranger.
"He will not leave, don't worry", Itachi said smirking as he lit the fire, not even giving Kisame a chance to respond to you, looking at his partner who grinned, it seems he is very welcomed by the Uchiha couple.
"Well, I will not say no then", Kisame said putting his sword down and approaching the fire feeling it's warmth, as you smiled looking at Itachi who smiled back at you.
The three of you used some wood topped by layers of softer straw and trees leaves they collected to sit on and rest instead of sitting directly on the cold ground, you can hear the wind blowing really hard outside, it was a good idea to stop and look for a hideout until morning maybe.

"I bet you two are hungry", you said once you felt warmer, trying to take off your satchel, as then Itachi helped you with it quickly, noticing the clear pain on your face as you tried to move.
"You always have something in there [name], hehe", Kisame said with a chuckle as you nodded smiling at him, taking your satchel from Itachi and opening it, getting some rice balls and dango, then putting them in the middle so everyone can reach for, as you then put your canteen full of water with them, you also put some chestnuts you have collected on you way earlier near the fire.
"I hope this can keep us fit till morning", you said with a small smile as you asked them to eat, "at morning, I will give you some food pills to boost our energy so we can keep up until we reach the next village, if we take them now, we won't be able to sleep because of their side effect", you added as the two men nodded in agreement.

"Well [name], it was great you could really manage to take all those ninjas", Kisame said looking at you then at the fire. You sighed looking at him then said:"maybe, but I was surprised to be attacked by all of them for no reason".

"That cloak is more then enough for them to attack you, [name]", Itachi said, while adding more wood to the fire, "he is right [name], we have...a bad reputation after all", Kisame said simply as you remained silent, the thing that hurt you is that even though they had known you before, they didn't really even try to know the real reason why did you join the Akatsuki, they immediately jumped to the conclusion that you betrayed them, and even worse, that thought you were spying on them from the beginning.
"[name], if you didn't limit yourself to just defending yourself, you wouldn't have gotten caught. [Name], if someone attacks you, attack them back, even if it's me or someone else", Itachi said in a serious voice, looking into your eyes, he knew there was a lot you wanted to say but...
You couldn't bring yourself to attack those who once helped you, even when they did, you tried to choose the least painful way to deal with them, putting Naruto and Sakura under genjutsu and run away instead of facing them, avoiding Kakashi and the others attacks as well...

"Anyways, what happened just happened and it's over. [Name] how do you feel now?", Kisame asked you changing the subject as you looked at him smiling slightly and said:"a little better, I managed to unseal some more of my chakra points but still...I need a rest before I can heal my damage", you said still holding the side Gai had hit earlier.

Itachi was watching you silently, you need a more comfortable position to rest, but what can he do here in this cave? The best he could do was make a fire to warm you up...
"[name], come over here", Itachi said calmly, already pulling you to his lap gently careful not to hurt you as you blushed, looking at Kisame to see his reaction, you can see a big grin forming on his face, he got a shelter, warmth, food, and now a romance show is about to start, nice.
"Should I leave you two to get some privacy? Hehe", Kisame suggested with a chuckle as you blushed.
"No Kisame, I just want [name] to get comfortable so she can at least have some sleep, besides, the blizzard outside had worsened, there is no way we're letting you go outside", Itachi said with a small smirk as he corrected your position in his lap, then he leaned back against the wall, while he had already placed some woods between him and the cold wall, leaning your head against his chest and wrapping his arms protectively around your body, giving you a feel of comfy and safety.
"Alright, try to rest [name]", Kisame said, leaning backwards on his sword and stretching, also feeling sleepy.
"You can sleep, Kisame, I will keep watch", Itachi said, looking down at you to see that you started to drift off to sleep.

"Sure, but I will take turn later", Kisame said closing his eyes and closing his arms over his chest.