Chapter 87

I do not own pic!

"You're so beautiful as always...", Itachi muttered, still holding you close as you smiled brightly at him, watching as a cool breeze played with his silky bangs.
"Thank you Itachi, this is amazing...", you said with a giggle but before you could even say something else, he picked you up and spun you around in his arms, while you laughed holding tight on him.
"Hi", he said calmly in a seductive way with a smirk as he stopped spinning you around, Hi?
"Hi", you replied with a giggle as you looked into his eyes as they reflected the sunlight, making it easier for you to see his pupils in his dark eyes, while he remained holding you bridal style in his arms.
"You look happier today Itachi...", you said with a smile, after going to the Uchiha district last night, you were worried about him, but now you can see the happiness in his eyes, why?

You...[name]

"Why wouldn't I be happy when I have you?", he said with a smile, as your cheeks heated up, is it some kind of a dream? Is this the same Itachi you met a while ago, who was so silent and drown un darkness? Cold and rarely shows any kind of emotions? To this point he loves you?
Confessing to you about his past, his current situation as an S ranked criminal, even bringing you to the Akatsuki, and you still love him unconditionally and accept him with all his flaws and sins despite you being raised in a peaceful place, caring for him as Itachi the human only, all this made him fall in love with you, get drowned in your love...
"I'm also feeling so happy to be with you, Itachi", you said with a smile as he then kissed you one last time, before putting you gently down on your feet, bending down and picking one of the flowers around, a white one, and tucking it behind your ear in a sweet gesture as you blushed, gently touching it with your fingers muttering a soft thank you as he nodded with a smile.
"Kisame must be waiting for us, let's head back now, [name]", he said as he took your hand then started heading back with you.

"There you are, are you done?", Kisame said getting up from his sitting place on a rock, as he had already packed the tent and put it aside, done? Done with what? You were blushing not knowing what to say or what he meant exactly, when Itachi spoke, "yes we are, good morning, Kisame", the Uchiha said with a smirk, knowing that his partner must have looked for you two and maybe he had seen some 'scene', as you blushed more taking your tent with you while Kisame smirked and replied with a good morning, the three of you then started walking again.
"How about we go to a village to rest more? We have been sleeping in the open for quite some days and even last night we didn't get a full amout of rest", Kisame said carrying his sword on his back and looking at Itachi who didn't seem to mind, "maybe, how about you [name]?", he said in a soft voice looking at you, as you nodded with a smile, as then Kisame smirked and said:"I remember the time we were bringing [name] to join the organization, you were so tough on her Itachi, hardly giving her a small break to catch her breath", you sighed remembering that time, but then shrugged it off, it's not important now, you know Itachi's true feelings towards you.
"That was a personal issue Kisame", Itachi said looking forward trying to see if the village next to you had shown up or still not yet.
"Personal? But we were on a mission, not personal things should be involved", Kisame said with a grin, getting himself a glare from Itachi, he is right but he shouldn't just say that.
"Why don't you take care of your own personal issues instead, Kisame?", Itachi said with a smirk, holding your hand in his 'on purpose'.
"What do you suggest Itachi?", Kisame said with a chuckle, noticing your hands.
"Get a girlfriend, she will keep you busy", Itachi said, then looked down at you beside him, smiling as he noticed you trying to hold back your laughter.
"Huh, not everyone is as lucky as you Itachi", Kisame said, turning around and looking at you as he gave you a thumb up as Itachi raised an eyebrow.
"Hn, we are almost there, keep walking", Itachi said changing the subject, as he spotted a village a distance away from you, maybe this is gonna be a chance for you to relax more, and get rid of Kisame for a while.